• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Ask an ENTP!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:hug:

Clearly INTPs need to be the first.
pinhead2.jpg

A

Anew Leaf

That's quite the skill, for cuts made in the dark :rly???:

Oh, I imagine it is quite easy to cut oneself in the dark. I do it all the time by accident when I decide to traverse my kitchen in the dead of the night.

Sentient Light

MBTI Type
INFP
but you guys have Fe, which is all emotionally expressive and stuff.. >.>
Wouldn't that function cause hug cravings from time to time?

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
New tactics... HUG ALL THE INTPS and make the ENTPS jealous and the INTPs uncomfortable.

We should totally have a "Hug X Type" day.

:D

You just jumped to the top of my list for being an evil genius.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Yeah it seems I inadvertently start to flirt with girls without even thinking about it, but the second i realize I actually want the girl or want to flirt with her I move away from it and (more often then not start to bore her).

Now I don't know if this is because of my lack of confidence in that particular area, me wanting to take the conversation deeper to see if theres some real meaning or i just cant control my Fe to read the cues at times I consciously want to.

As a young entp I always everywhere looked for my fault in processes and what I am doing wrong. An easy answer tho often it is that other people do things wrong as well and I for instance need to feel that a girl likes me, otherwise something is missing in a relation. So I could never be the only one making ammendments 24/7 to a girl who shows zero reaction to that. That would be a deal breaker for me and eventually I'ld embarass myself in front of her.

I always liked to see life like an act on a stage; what doesnt mean that I didnt take it serious. I more like the component of having a good conversation. But when others havent learnt their roles and dont play with you, you yourself are only a lowclass actor :/.

Permabanned
Oh, I imagine it is quite easy to cut oneself in the dark. I do it all the time by accident when I decide to traverse my kitchen in the dead of the night.

Yeah. Btw, I wonder what was the fate of the bunE in that avatar of yours? :burns:

Myrtle

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
As a young entp I always everywhere looked for my fault in processes and what I am doing wrong. An easy answer tho often it is that other people do things wrong as well and I for instance need to feel that a girl likes me, otherwise something is missing in a relation. So I could never be the only one making ammendments 24/7 to a girl who shows zero reaction to that. That would be a deal breaker for me and eventually I'ld embarass myself in front of her.

I always liked to see life like an act on a stage; what doesnt mean that I didnt take it serious. I more like the component of having a good conversation. But when others havent learnt their roles and dont play with you, you yourself are only a lowclass actor :/.

hmmm that makes some sense, I usually when meeting new people see myself as hosting a talk show, so I can relate to that. Thanks!

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Is it easy for all of you to be objective in most situations, even the ENTP's with a strongly developed Fe?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Is it easy for all of you to be objective in most situations, even the ENTP's with a strongly developed Fe?

Pretty much. Except Ti isn't objective, it's logical.

Romantic relationships can fuck with everything though.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao

Not always. Like Kasper said, I'm more interested in logical frameworks than universal objectivities.

Besides, I like playing out different viewpoints depending on the conversation I'm having and whose company I'm in...and a strict adherence to objectivity greatly diminishes my ability to do that.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Not always. Like Kasper said, I'm more interested in logical frameworks than universal objectivities.

That and I like having a strong standpoint. Being subjective about things makes for the most fun in life.

What I dont do anymore is playing out on different standpoints to test out my audience. That got lost with a job that demands me to steer clear and stick to decisions once they are made.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Pretty much. Except Ti isn't objective, it's logical.

Romantic relationships can fuck with everything though.

I agree. Romantic relationships fuck me up.

Besides, I like playing out different viewpoints depending on the conversation I'm having and whose company I'm in...and a strict adherence to objectivity greatly diminishes my ability to do that.

I play out different viewpoints in my head as well. I thought this was Ne though? What's crazy is I seem to use both Ti and Fi very well. That's crazy man!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
any of you entps used to say i love you like a million times a day to your mom?

i don't get it...it's like turrets.