• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Ask an ENTP!

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Dear Ms Invincible

ENTP is not the right type for you. Please go date another type.

Yours sincerely

yenom

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Dear ENTJ hater,

The beauty of it is that it's not your choice.

Truly,
andante

I think anyone dating you is asking to be a masochist. Anyway. I wish that unfortunate person the best of luck.

rav3n

I think you should marry your hand like Adam West.
No.

You're the last person I'd want to emulate.

Another fucked up convo with a member who I've never interacted with before. This place has gone downhill badly.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I think anyone dating you is asking to be a masochist. Anyway. I wish that unfortunate person the best of luck.

Speak for yourself, I have always liked the hard nuts best :)

A

Anew Leaf

Question for ENTPs:

I have a lot of ENTP friends who are all Ne charming and fluffah with everyone, and as a fellow Ne-user, it can come off as flirting. Is there a way to discern when an ENTP is just being their usual Ne self or when they are purposefully flirting?

<3 - An NeFP

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Question for ENTPs:

I have a lot of ENTP friends who are all Ne charming and fluffah with everyone, and as a fellow Ne-user, it can come off as flirting. Is there a way to discern when an ENTP is just being their usual Ne self or when they are purposefully flirting?

<3 - An NeFP

[MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION]
Hrmm...this isn't an easy one to answer..:thinking:.

There's just a whole lot of ambiguity to this that's possible. I feel ya on that question. :huh:

Can't speak for all ENTPs...just..I would say it's a clear indicator for sure if he's consistently serious about discussing the deeper, fundamental things of life with you. With a focus on the future. If his demeanor is serious (this typically takes significant effort as ENTPs aren't serious by default) he's probably interested in you.

Typically because of what you said about Ne..and it does seem casual, this is how we usually are. But because ENTPs are deeply loyal, he will want to also see if you could get serious in return. He might explore things like plans for the future to see if there's likeness. Again, it might seem like this is run-of-the-mill and what most would do but again, for an ENTP to do this takes consistent, directed focus and seriousness. I would think he'd be interested to find shared values. Or finding common things of the heart like feelings and attitudes on issues.

A thing that could be ENTP for sure..He might attempt to intuit whether or not someone would willingly or knowingly try to get under his skin as this could deeply hurt him (we're really quite vulnerable to those we give our loyalty to and love). Most probably don't understand us. We're complex.

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Question for ENTPs:

<3 - An NeFP

Yes.

They don't know. So it can go anyway as long as you are interesting enough to talk to (utilitarian NTs).

As long as you don't push Ti to make a snap 1 - 0 decision. You can get away with a looot with ENTPs.

Eventually, when they decide (but P is ever changing), they'll be direct and honest (Ti dislikes lying) - see this -

4:30 min mark

Good luck

Don't be fazed by the straight faced nonsense talk. It's not lying.