• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Ask an ENTP!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
K..the NT's have finally gone and discovered emoticons :doh:

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sure! But first I'll need your banking information.

Sign here please -> ______________________

JohnHancockSmall.jpeg

OK class, let's begin.

:pedantic:

How To Become An ENTP

1. Find the humor in everything. If this doesn't come naturally to you, just pretend you're 21 again and everything makes you giggle. No wait, 18 14.

:pacifier:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4abiHdQpc"]Check[/YOUTUBE]

2. Practice linking random thoughts and concepts together. If you're having trouble generating random thoughts, here's a random generator for you: http://watchout4snakes.com/CreativityTools/Brainstorm/BrainstormWord.aspx

:hideyhole:

That's how my siblings and I grew up story telling and how I still generate ideas.:campfire: Do I get brownie points for that?:nerd:

3. Every time you start to focus on something for longer than 30 seconds, remind yourself to let your imagination distract you again!!

:wizfreak:

What? Come again?!

(I did once fail an ENTPness test - i think it was Edge's, because my attention span was too long :( )

Yes, you may have the prerequisite skill for the 201 class already. But first, there will be a preparedness test.... :coffee:

Bring it on!

Psst, does the test involve inventing a machine that breeds owls, does your taxes and makes you a sandwich or do we only get to do that in Advanced ENTPness - Part 2?

PS - (Lemon poppyseed, please!)

There you go:

url

A

A window to the soul

So, ENTPs, can you guys give me some instructions on How To Become An ENTP In 5 Easy Steps? Five is the most my attention span can handle (is that already a good sign?). There is a bonus muffin involved if you can cut it down to 3 steps!! So where do I have to sign and what do I have to do?

How to Become an ENTP in 4 Easy Steps:
  1. Explore
  2. Inspire
  3. Persevere
  4. Invent
Failure is not an option.

I would like a banana muffin, a spoonful of peanut butter, and milk please.

Whats your favorite word?

God's word. :sage:

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How to Become an ENTP in 4 Easy Steps:
  1. Explore
  2. Inspire
  3. Persevere
  4. Invent
Failure is not an option.

I would like a banana muffin, a spoonful of peanut butter, and milk please.

Sorry, young lady - that's 4 steps, not 3! No muffin for you.:rules:

url

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Let's just condense that to one step: get inspired by inventions and explore them. Can I has muffins nao? :D

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
Ok ok, this thread is getting way too smooshy.

We're ENTPs dammit! :dont:

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ok ok, this thread is getting way too smooshy.

We're ENTPs dammit! :dont:
SMH

So? I'm an ENTP as well :p AND i agree WITH THIS SMOOSHNESS OH NOT REALLY I ENTIRELY AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS

A

Anew Leaf

Dear ENT(p),

Did you enjoy the representation of your brethren in the film series "Lord of the Rings?"