• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Ask an ENTP!

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Does any of you watch the serie Misfits ?
If so, what do you think of Nathan? Do you consider him a ENTP representative?
tumblr_ldkfv1dEaj1qzif95o1_500_thumb.jpg

Qre:us

Does any of you watch the serie Misfits ?
If so, what do you think of Nathan? Do you consider him a ENTP representative?
tumblr_ldkfv1dEaj1qzif95o1_500_thumb.jpg

I've watched a few (beginning) epis of Misfits, I'd go with ENTP too.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
No idea about Misfits, I don't watch the show. Any more questions?

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
What's yours but your friends use it more then you do? Your name.

A

Anew Leaf

What can I do to resist the awesome allure of every ENTP I meet? Is such a feat even possible? And, perhaps most importantly, should I even want to?

Last edited:

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
What can I do to resist the awesome allure of every ENTP I meet? Is such a feat even possible? And, perhaps most importantly, should I even want to?

Become conservatist, short-sighted, bigoted and boring, and we'll make sure to stay away from you!

A

A window to the soul

Become conservatist, short-sighted, bigoted and boring, and we'll make sure to stay away from you!

^ Hey sexy man, don't put us in a box. Some of us might like the challenge! :jofticon_1:

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
^ Hey sexy man, don't put us in a box. Some of us might like the challenge! :jofticon_1:

More likely we'll take an interest in relentless teasing, harrassing and arguing with you! :devil:

A

A window to the soul

More likely we'll take an interest in relentless teasing, harrassing and arguing with you! :devil:

Yeah, sometimes I do that. If you cry or ask me to stop, I'll stop. Honestly, I have grown to dislike the negative effects of that type of behavior on others and maybe that's because I'm a girl. Teasing for grins is one thing, but teasing for trouble is not my cup o'tea. Ultimately, I'm working towards positive attitudes and outcomes.

What turns me off? ...paranoid, bitter, ice cold attitudes towards oneself and others.

A

Anew Leaf

Ok. I just went outside and hugged a white birch tree. I am wearing my people magazine twinset. I just recycled my frappacini mocha triple latte with fat-free milk on my way out to the tree.

I now have an unholy urge to talk about that new York shore show and how global warming caused the recent earthquakes and how I just booked my hair stylist for an appointment on dec 11 2012.

Last edited:

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Ok. I just went outside and hugged a white birch tree. I am wearing my people magazine twinset. I just recycled my frappacini mocha triple latte with fat-free milk on my way out to the tree.

I now have an unholy urge to talk about that new York shore show and how global warming caused the recent earthquakes and how I just booked my hair stylist for an appointment on dec 11 2012.

Now for the second part of your question, yould you want to? The answer is no.

A

Anew Leaf

Ahahaha...how did you KNOW this drives me bat-shit insane? Good work, son. :laugh:

I'm an INFP so I read your mind. Also because it's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

On a side note, after writing the above, I had to go hug my pet bunny for a few minutes.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ Say it ain't so! :sick:

Whatever happened to the idea of a challenge? :D

And what's the problem with lattes and treehugging anyway?

Now for the second part of your question, yould you want to? The answer is no.

True. There's just no use in resisting, at all. It's all good though, I assure you...

My advice (as someone who is sort of on both sides of this issue) is if the awesome allure is scrambling your mind too much, is to dabble in your own inner ENTP so that some of the novelty wears off. This shouldn't be too far of a jump for an INFP.

Disclaimer: Side effects of this include, but are not limited to, starting to think that you are an ENTP. Not that I know from experience or anything....

:whistling: