User Tag List

First 3575838485868795135 Last

Thread: Ask an ENTP!

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Catbert View Post
    How would I ultimately know if I'm an ENTP or not?

MBTI
    Entp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    Esfp

Hey guys, my entps, ok, ENTP to ENTP, you know how e thread talked about how...Entps can present an aura of general dislike toward people, sometimes?*

When under extreme stress, as I am now, I AM yelling at everyone uncontrollably, starving myself, and excessively spouting unrelated but witty comments about subjects to boost my ego, but I am also, did anyone see the new movie out with Cameron Diaz? Im doing what she does, Im ignoring everyone, Im making up weird excuses to Not hang out with people or go on dates "hey, sorry, gotta run...left my stove on at home, everything could be burned down" or "Sorry, cant date, just cried myself to sleep last night, Im really emotionally needy right now, and dont want to harass you with that, since I like you so desperately, so, lets not date or anything...just trying to protect you bc I like you..."

"Sorry Im texting in class (cussing someone out via text), Im actually taking notes In my text messages for your class, so, Im really overfocused on your class, through my phone" [made the prof laugh], that actually happened a few min ago, Im in class right now.*

So. Do you guys also withdrawal from being around people except for when you absolutely have to, when youre stressed out?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

ENTPs rule ...
    ... and I have decided that I would really like to be one (even if that means becoming more like my mother *shudders*).

So, ENTPs, can you guys give me some instructions on How To Become An ENTP In 5 Easy Steps? Five is the most my attention span can handle (is that already a good sign?). There is a bonus muffin involved if you can cut it down to 3 steps!!

Added bonus: I would be allowed to keep the hair but could finally get that time machine I've been having an eye on for so long!

So where do I have to sign and what do I have to do?
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    ENTPs rule ...
    ... and I have decided that I would really like to be one (even if that means becoming more like my mother *shudders*).

So, ENTPs, can you guys give me some instructions on How To Become An ENTP In 5 Easy Steps? Five is the most my attention span can handle (is that already a good sign?). There is a bonus muffin involved if you can cut it down to 3 steps!!

Added bonus: I would be allowed to keep the hair but could finally get that time machine I've been having an eye on for so long!

So where do I have to sign and what do I have to do?
    Ha ha, you're funny! I think you're on your way.

ReflecTcelfeR

^^ What kind of muffin?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

A muffin of your choice. Any muffin. Use that Ne and go crazy!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ

A muffin of your choice. Any muffin. Use that Ne and go crazy!
    Costco muffins are really good. Especially the apple cinnamon.

1. Throw Ti into the backseat.
    2. Put Ne at the wheel.
    3. Make some friends. (Steps 1 and 2 help tremendously with this, but be forewarned that you'll also piss many more people off than you're used to. )

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    Lack of any response stabs me each time I try to strike up a conversation with a friend. I have no other way to connect to you besides my ideas! Please look at me!!! They don't get the concept that I'd leave them alone if I got a decent response.
    But don't you ever consider that the person you're talking to probably doesn't think about things as deeply as you do and you should just move on to someone a little more intellectual.

A window to the soul

Let's make July 4th muffins with red, white and blue sprinkles on top; no icing. I know what y'all must be thinking, how are the sprinkles going to stick, right? Simple...

-lick, lick- -stick, stick-

Let's get to it.