User Tag List

First 2161697071727381121 Last

Thread: Ask an ENTP!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    I have an excellent memory. I'm quite good at understanding other people and making myself clear. I am very determined and strong minded and I usually do the right thing.
    That was sarcasm right ? Cause I'ld think of myself to be the exact opposite
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by 404 Not Found View Post
    Do ENTPs project absolutely every thought or idea onto other people, so they can live that thought (or avoid that danger) themselves?

Even if there was no possiblity of the ENTP's plan (or irrational fear) coming to pass on that other person?
    See how that could cause some worry or anxiety in that other person... that isn't warranted at all?

Hmm? That happen to anyone?
    That's what imaginary people are for. I'm a mean "godess": I created two universes just to be able to let my main character suffer.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

I've got a question:

What would you say is the biggest gap/divide between the ENFP and the ENTP? I mean this practically, not all this theory mumbo-jumbo. But in your experience, what has been the thing that makes you say, "Wow, they are so much different than we are?"

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    I've got a question:

What would you say is the biggest gap/divide between the ENFP and the ENTP? I mean this practically, not all this theory mumbo-jumbo. But in your experience, what has been the thing that makes you say, "Wow, they are so much different than we are?"
    Imo, entps like to be independant and be misunderstood by everyone. Enfps seek to choose a side in a debate with at least one person.

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Imo, entps like to be independant and be misunderstood by everyone. Enfps seek to choose a side in a debate with at least one person.
    Really? I had never noticed that. I'm pretty independent myself, but try not to be misunderstood. So that would be a major difference. I see that, actually: We seek people to relate to, whereas you seek dissonance? Have I understood that right?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Really? I had never noticed that. I'm pretty independent myself, but try not to be misunderstood. So that would be a major difference. I see that, actually: We seek people to relate to, whereas you seek dissonance? Have I understood that right?
    Dunno, my theory's prolly shitty cause it really doenst apply to some enfps including you.

Here's another idea: how about enfps like to make out with mentally ill and socially perverted guys called intjs to get a kick out from it ? ( they got tired of dating the nice guys cause its always the same )

MBTI
    xNFP

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh, Entropieeeeeee!!! What am I going to do with you? ;D

Nooo, actually I like your theory because we probably want others to relate to us more than you guys do.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w3
    Socionics
    sx

..., "Wow, they are so much different than we are?"
    When comparing I use extremes.....

ENFP - Robin Williams - Allways jokes about something funny that is true (“Cocaine is God's way of saying you're making too much money.”)
    ENTP - George Carlin - Allways jokes about something true that is funny ("Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.")

If that makes anysense... The difference is verry subtle, if you watch one stand-up show from each of the above you'll get what I'm trying to say.
    "Try and fail, try again and fail better!"

E67% N84% T67% P95% (Procastination FTW, begining next monday)

"It's not bad gammar, it's a sexy brasilian accent"

R12:21

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    I have an excellent memory. I'm quite good at understanding other people and making myself clear. I am very determined and strong minded and I usually do the right thing. So at the very least, those are not my problems.

May I ask why you are interrested in our problems?
    I read some thing about ENTP`s and I know for sure Im not one anyway. from what I understand or the impression I get is ENTP`s are mercurial, changing from one thing to another. no real strong foundation, like your moral compass is always spinning or you can`t really get a reading cause there is no North pole or south pole. no up or down.

I think with an ENTJ, they are more likely to hammer who they are into people they associate with more with consistency in values or thoughts, changes ideas throw things out when something is outdated is no longer useful..

an entp seems to always be evaluating, Im wondering how this constant changing plays out with the people around them and if it alienates them or people lose fall behind cause they are not on the current expansion pack for the ENTP`s thoughts and eventually give up?

I have not met a real ENTP and Im still learning about the theories, this whole image in my mind could be off or may need some fine tuning

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

If you tested as an ENTP twice in a row, what would you do?
    "Others should not judge what you truly are, instead you should find yourself. You may find yourself in a bowl of cereal or dreaming of the unknown, but make sure it is you who finds you." - Myself

ENTP
    Extroverted (E) 56.76% Introverted (I) 43.24%
    Intuitive (N) 64.29% Sensing (S) 35.71%
    Thinking (T) 62.5% Feeling (F) 37.5%
    Perceiving (P) 75% Judging (J) 25%

9w8 SP/SX
    Neutral