User Tag List

First 1656646566676876116 Last

Results 651 to 660 of 1568

Thread: Ask an ENTP!

  1. #651
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Well be glad you still have so much intrest in human beings at all, both of you. I have lost that too early in my life
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  2. #652
    A Mystery Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    359
    Posts
    891

    Default

    Hey fellow ENTPs, is the cake a lie?

  3. #653
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    That sounds like one of the questions from the dissociative piery lee whatever test.

  4. #654
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    4

    Default

    ok whats the difference between ENTP and ENFP because i cant freakin figure out which one i am!! errrr i act entp when i'm dominant in a friendship/relaionship and enfp when im submissive... however i prefer to be dominant... i am extremely EP. yeah that pretty much sums it up thank you and goodnight

  5. #655
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    The functions are completely different.

  6. #656
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Also just talk somemore. If you say enough I can tell you whether you are t or f. All my exs were eps. Right now you sound f though.

  7. #657
    Dreaming the life onemoretime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,460

    Default

    it wouldn't surprise me if most ENTPs found the idea of being submissive at any point repulsive in some way.

  8. #658
    A window to the soul
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    it wouldn't surprise me if most ENTPs found the idea of being submissive at any point repulsive in some way.
    Generally true, but it depends on the circumstances.

    Quote Originally Posted by shishkabob View Post
    ok whats the difference between ENTP and ENFP because i cant freakin figure out which one i am!! errrr i act entp when i'm dominant in a friendship/relaionship and enfp when im submissive... however i prefer to be dominant... i am extremely EP. yeah that pretty much sums it up thank you and goodnight
    Where I live in the south, it's a cultural thing where women are more submissive. Is that your situation?

    Edit: I saw the thread you started; here are a few related oldies that you might find helpful:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    Hey fellow ENTPs, is the cake a lie?
    Who? What? When were we serving up cake??

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Well be glad you still have so much intrest in human beings at all, both of you. I have lost that too early in my life
    Alright Mister, no cake for you!

  9. #659
    Writing... Tamske's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    Hey fellow ENTPs, is the cake a lie?
    At my home, cake is never a lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by shishkabob View Post
    ok whats the difference between ENTP and ENFP because i cant freakin figure out which one i am!! errrr i act entp when i'm dominant in a friendship/relaionship and enfp when im submissive... however i prefer to be dominant... i am extremely EP. yeah that pretty much sums it up thank you and goodnight
    Do you prefer to use (1) your own logic for thinking issues, and empathy/common values for feeling issues? -> ENTP
    Or (2) common sense/efficiency for thinking issues and your own subjective values for feeling issues? -> ENFP
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

  10. #660

    Default

    How do you guys deal with infatuation?

    Because I'm feeling it nowadays and it's rendering me useless. How irritating.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] Ask an ENTP
    By ZNP-TBA in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 09-17-2017, 12:55 PM
  2. [ENTP] How should an ENTP choose a career?
    By YoungGun2112 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 11:06 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 10:37 PM
  4. Ask an ENTP get a nasty answer
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 12:33 PM
  5. [ENTP] A few problems being an ENTP has caused
    By YoungGun2112 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 07:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO