User Tag List

First 444525354555664104154 Last

Thread: Ask an ENTP!

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    What can I do to resist the awesome allure of every ENTP I meet? Is such a feat even possible? And, perhaps most importantly, should I even want to?
    Become conservatist, short-sighted, bigoted and boring, and we'll make sure to stay away from you!
    (removed)

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    Become conservatist, short-sighted, bigoted and boring, and we'll make sure to stay away from you!
    ^ Hey sexy man, don't put us in a box. Some of us might like the challenge! :jofticon_1:

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    ^ Hey sexy man, don't put us in a box. Some of us might like the challenge! :jofticon_1:
    More likely we'll take an interest in relentless teasing, harrassing and arguing with you!
    (removed)

A window to the soul

More likely we'll take an interest in relentless teasing, harrassing and arguing with you!
    Yeah, sometimes I do that. If you cry or ask me to stop, I'll stop. Honestly, I have grown to dislike the negative effects of that type of behavior on others and maybe that's because I'm a girl. Teasing for grins is one thing, but teasing for trouble is not my cup o'tea. Ultimately, I'm working towards positive attitudes and outcomes.

What turns me off? ...paranoid, bitter, ice cold attitudes towards oneself and others.

Anew Leaf

Ok. I just went outside and hugged a white birch tree. I am wearing my people magazine twinset. I just recycled my frappacini mocha triple latte with fat-free milk on my way out to the tree.

I now have an unholy urge to talk about that new York shore show and how global warming caused the recent earthquakes and how I just booked my hair stylist for an appointment on dec 11 2012.
    Last edited by Anew Leaf; 04-03-2011 at 01:11 AM. Reason: iPads = fail. Shakespeare would have sucked if he had used one of these things.

A window to the soul

^ Say it ain't so!

how global warming caused the recent earthquakes
    Ahahaha...how did you KNOW this drives me bat-shit insane? Good work, son.

MBTI
    SEXY

Ok. I just went outside and hugged a white birch tree. I am wearing my people magazine twinset. I just recycled my frappacini mocha triple latte with fat-free milk on my way out to the tree.

I now have an unholy urge to talk about that new York shore show and how global warming caused the recent earthquakes and how I just booked my hair stylist for an appointment on dec 11 2012.
    Now for the second part of your question, yould you want to? The answer is no.
    (removed)

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    Ahahaha...how did you KNOW this drives me bat-shit insane? Good work, son.
    I'm an INFP so I read your mind. Also because it's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

On a side note, after writing the above, I had to go hug my pet bunny for a few minutes.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    ^ Say it ain't so!
    Whatever happened to the idea of a challenge?

And what's the problem with lattes and treehugging anyway?

Now for the second part of your question, yould you want to? The answer is no.
    True. There's just no use in resisting, at all. It's all good though, I assure you...

My advice (as someone who is sort of on both sides of this issue) is if the awesome allure is scrambling your mind too much, is to dabble in your own inner ENTP so that some of the novelty wears off. This shouldn't be too far of a jump for an INFP.

Disclaimer: Side effects of this include, but are not limited to, starting to think that you are an ENTP. Not that I know from experience or anything....