• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Ask an ENTP!

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Do people say you're hard to read?
I've never heard that. I fancy I'm quite straightforward, actually.

How do you weigh the importance of a relationship?
No idea. I guess I do that unconsciously, except when I somehow need to change its importance. Eg. when two relationships clash and I've got to choose. Or when a friend/aquaintance does something that merits a change. This can be both positive and negative. In most of the cases, however, things come quite naturally and I don't really think a lot about it.

[MENTION=4109]entropie[/MENTION]: get out and get yourself some Ne input. You're focusing to much on yourself and that's not healthy for an ENTP.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"something, something, world domination", no doubt.

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
Edit: I suppose there's only one ENTP forum then?

There used to also be a yahoo group for ENTPs, not sure if it still exists. Last time I checked a few years ago, the format was still just like email, with no thread delineation other than subject header in the message.

Other than the yahoo group and entp.org, those are the only two I'm aware of. I haven't searched for any others, though, so there could be more.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What type gave you the most satisfying relationship?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Err, the old fashioned manly type with brains, stones, and heart; that's not afraid of bugs.

And MBTI type? That could be any of them...except maybe NF :biggrin:

A

A window to the soul

And MBTI type? That could be any of them...except maybe NF :biggrin:

Hindsight's 20/20. I was torn between an ISTP and ExTJ for years. The ISTP is what I wanted, but lots-o-games. The ExTJ was my best friend, but lots of debates that turned into fights. We were inexperienced with relationships, I guess. He tried so hard to stay together and he succeeded many times, but in the end I couldn't get married. Even though I never told him, I loved him for trying the way he did. He was rare and the type of guy I described in my previous post. I just wasn't ready to follow his plan. The end.

LOLZ! My brief experience dating NF's was catastrophic fail. Don't even get me started on the butterfly incident at the indoor terrarium in Galveston. :dont:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ISFJ gives me the most fulfilling in which I have to think of nothing no more. Thats tho not satisfieing, to be satisfied I need someone who can stand up to me and for that infp has proven very good. Not that other types couldnt stand up to me, but the infp has a way that doesnt offend me ( too often ) because he or she can see what I see and then interpretes it from a different PoV giving the whole thing a new dimension. They can have their downsides too, especially when they behave like unsocial intps and become stubborn, but I think everybody needs a pause from an entp sometimes.

Except for the entp he can go 25/7 with 1 hour break :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZYzvcqgim0"].[/YOUTUBE]

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hindsight's 20/20. I was torn between an ISTP and ExTJ for years. The ISTP is what I wanted, but lots-o-games. The ExTJ was my best friend, but lots of debates that turned into fights. We were inexperienced with relationships, I guess. He tried so hard to stay together and he succeeded many times, but in the end I couldn't get married. Even though I never told him, I loved him for trying the way he did. He was rare and the type of guy I described in my previous post. I just wasn't ready to follow his plan. The end.

LOLZ! My brief experience dating NF's was catastrophic fail. Don't even get me started on the butterfly incident at the indoor terrarium in Galveston. :dont:

NOW you have to tell me!

A

Anew Leaf

but you ENTPs are just soo... sooo.... fun! :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In relationships ESTJs seem to do very well with the lady T's. They're kind of dreamy too in the way Nerd Girl described and I think a lady T would do good (better than an F) in quelling any controlling tendencies that might potentially come up.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
In relationships ESTJs seem to do very well with the lady T's. They're kind of dreamy too in the way Nerd Girl described and I think a lady T would do good (better than an F) in quelling any controlling tendencies that might potentially come up.

estj = dreamy ? that sounds like the isfj way of bending reality by handpicking only the aspects they like about it. :D

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
estj = dreamy ? that sounds like the isfj way of bending reality by handpicking only the aspects they like about it. :D

Nuh uh

[YOUTUBE="vvGMmu2ecxU"].[/YOUTUBE]