User Tag List

First 40484950515260100150 Last

Results 491 to 500 of 1568

Thread: Ask an ENTP!

  1. #491
    I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    Where can I find a good waxist? Mine punched me in the cooter three times yesterday. THREE TIMES. What kind of a person does that???
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

  2. #492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    Where can I find a good waxist? Mine punched me in the cooter three times yesterday. THREE TIMES. What kind of a person does that???
    DIY, man.

    ...Or a DIY man.

  3. #493
    I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    That sounds horrifying.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

  4. #494
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Is there a strip club in my vicinity? I'm sure an ENTP would know.
    I'm watching The Sopranos, and it would be pretty fun to dress up like mafiosos and hang out at one.

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  5. #495
    Senior Member Shimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    Not really video clips, but sometimes I get landscapes, action scenes or weird moods. Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries" always gives me a pursuit scene, preferably in the air and with mythical creatures.
    Lol, I have the exact same thing with that piece.
    (removed)

  6. #496
    I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Is there a strip club in my vicinity? I'm sure an ENTP would know.
    I'm watching The Sopranos, and it would be pretty fun to dress up like mafiosos and hang out at one.
    I like your thinking.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

  7. #497
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    I like your thinking.
    You in? We need a whole bunch of people. Are you dark enough to pass as an italian southerner if you got a tan?

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  8. #498
    Writing... Tamske's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    More questions?
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

  9. #499
    Tier 1 Member LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    OK, since you asked:

    (I'm sure this has been asked before, but there are 50 pages to look through)

    Could I be an ENTP? Given a balance on I/E, what are some clues to look for?

    Being a weird sort of INTP, my type has been under question a lot. But I think that if I switch it to something that's a little less common on the forum, there won't be as much as that.

    Functionwise though, the only other type that makes sense is ENTP. I'm rather ambiverted on some measures of I/E, and Ti and Ne show up pretty close to equal.

    And it's not as much about turning me to the extravert side, it's about seeing if I was really in an introvert disguise all along and I am part of your club

  10. #500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    OK, since you asked:

    (I'm sure this has been asked before, but there are 50 pages to look through)

    Could I be an ENTP? Given a balance on I/E, what are some clues to look for?

    Being a weird sort of INTP, my type has been under question a lot. But I think that if I switch it to something that's a little less common on the forum, there won't be as much as that.

    Functionwise though, the only other type that makes sense is ENTP. I'm rather ambiverted on some measures of I/E, and Ti and Ne show up pretty close to equal.

    And it's not as much about turning me to the extravert side, it's about seeing if I was really in an introvert disguise all along and I am part of your club
    Uhhhhh...

    You're ENTP. There. Does me saying that change anything?

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] Ask an ENTP
    By ZNP-TBA in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 09-17-2017, 12:55 PM
  2. [ENTP] How should an ENTP choose a career?
    By YoungGun2112 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 11:06 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 10:37 PM
  4. Ask an ENTP get a nasty answer
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 12:33 PM
  5. [ENTP] A few problems being an ENTP has caused
    By YoungGun2112 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 07:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO