User Tag List

First 3644454647485696146 Last

Thread: Ask an ENTP!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Almighty View Post
    I can't help but laud at how brilliant my writing can be. :P it's like I write for myself and I have good taste.
    lol, I have often loved reading my own posts from times when I was nuts. Epic.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

I'm starting to feel at home here with all these cool people.
    Oh, its
    You

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    I'm starting to feel at home here with all these cool people.
    You mean you're not at home right now???
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ENTP

I don't like rereading posts as much as rereading my very old stories. They are awful and I'm able to laugh at myself for writing that.
    I don't like rereading stories from +/- 2 years ago. They are awful too. Did I improve in the meantime? I've got always the feeling that I'm just that enthousiastic about my current ideas that I think my current writing project is the best one ever; but actually I'm not improving at all and they are all awful. I'm just too biased to see the problems until I've left the thing behind for a few years...

Another question, inspired by the chocolate cake banter in the "how to be an ENTP in 30 days" thread. What's Se to you, guys?
    I've got a love-hate relationship to that function. Se's the one interrupting my projects with those stupid concrete things like hunger or sleepiness. The only way to do anything creative is to ignore that Se thingy trying to get you to bed when at last you've got time to do anything.
    At the other hand, if you've got time and no ideas, the best way is to go for a simple pleasure instead of being frustrated that you're losing time trying to find out what you can use this time for. Going for a bike ride, working in the garden, using that little Se.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    ENXP

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    I don't like rereading posts as much as rereading my very old stories. They are awful and I'm able to laugh at myself for writing that.
    I don't like rereading stories from +/- 2 years ago. They are awful too. Did I improve in the meantime? I've got always the feeling that I'm just that enthousiastic about my current ideas that I think my current writing project is the best one ever; but actually I'm not improving at all and they are all awful. I'm just too biased to see the problems until I've left the thing behind for a few years...

Another question, inspired by the chocolate cake banter in the "how to be an ENTP in 30 days" thread. What's Se to you, guys?
    I've got a love-hate relationship to that function. Se's the one interrupting my projects with those stupid concrete things like hunger or sleepiness. The only way to do anything creative is to ignore that Se thingy trying to get you to bed when at last you've got time to do anything.
    At the other hand, if you've got time and no ideas, the best way is to go for a simple pleasure instead of being frustrated that you're losing time trying to find out what you can use this time for. Going for a bike ride, working in the garden, using that little Se.
    It's interesting, and it may just be Forer's effect, but I can remark that yeah, I must have a semi-strong Se.

I don't mind washing the dishes, for example. It's generally a time when I can "tune out" and get some simple satisfaction. Not very ENTPish, I don't think. I tend to enjoy running and long walks, the sort of feeling of blood flowing to places that you never knew you had that one gets. Also, yeah, I fucking hate how I get sleepy just when I have time to do shit for myself.

Hm.

Honestly, though, I have no idea what Se is as a function. I guess I've seen its use with one of my ESTP friends, which manifests itself as extreme sexual drive and an enjoyment for chemistry that I'll never understand. Not much else. (I think he's a low S; I've seen his Ne come out sometimes. It's not pretty.)

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Hi.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Bye.
    Oh, its
    You

Does being ignored piss off ENTPs? Why?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by bionic View Post
    Is this a serious question or is it you that is different ? ( Since my last infraction I am not allowed to use the word retarded no more -.- )
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by bionic View Post
    Yes, very. I think we've discussed this somewhere...

We want our feedback. We don't really need to be right or to have success. But we want you to either agree or disagree with our opinions. If you disagree, we'd like to debate the topic, find arguments; not because we want to persuade you, but because we love to discuss ideas.
    We want the people to find us interesting enough to interact with us.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women