User Tag List

First 917181920212969119 Last

Thread: Ask an ENTP!

ReflecTcelfeR

Makes sense, thanks.

ReflecTcelfeR

That sounded angry... it does really help. I'm trying to find more ways to show my emotions. Sarcasm is being a real set back.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

It is. No joke.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by hermeticdancer View Post
    How can you tell if someone is lying to you about going on a roadtrip by themselves?

(my guess would be to ask detailed questions, when they get back about their trip) any other ideas. Be serious, or f@ing laugh in my face mock me, and don't take this question seriously... thanks ENTP's.

I figured I would ask the essential question of how to sus out a lie... cause you guys are so good at it...
    Be direct. - don't try to catch him in a lie through some sort of technique. Ask him if he's lying to you. This may or may not apply to ENTPs, but I tend to fess up if someone calls me out (even as painful as it may be).

Oh, and then there's waterboarding; not sure if you'll get the truth though.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    Not meant as an insult whatsoever, seeing as I'm a sarcastic SOB at times, but where do you think the level of sarcasm we generate comes from? And let the sarcasm... begin!
    I really don't know. Trying things out as usual? If I'm using sarcasm, it probably is just a way to understand (and explain) things. Testing out a theory/these by taking it to the extremes. Trying to act devil's advocate just to test out the limits of the theory or these.

How can you tell if someone is lying to you about going on a roadtrip by themselves?

(my guess would be to ask detailed questions, when they get back about their trip) any other ideas. Be serious, or f@ing laugh in my face mock me, and don't take this question seriously... thanks ENTP's.

I figured I would ask the essential question of how to sus out a lie... cause you guys are so good at it...
    Are we?
    I don't know about other ENTPs, but I'm awfully naive...
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    entp

shrewd ENTPs think if it fits with the person's profile

happy go lucky ENTPs accept and support it and show so much enthusiasm the other person usually feels like shit and fesses up

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

How do you deal with the fact that your life isn't anything like how you would want it to be?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    How do you deal with the fact that your life isn't anything like how you would want it to be?
    we dont have this huge vision of life...we have visionS of life for ourselves. if we are not achieving one vision, we will just achieve the other one.

the road IS going forward no matter what; as long as you keep progressing and moving forward, you are good.

that said, as much as we focus on the future, we do live in the moment too. if you are here, you might as well dance.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    we dont have this huge vision of life...we have visionS of life for ourselves. if we are not achieving one vision, we will just achieve the other one.

the road IS going forward no matter what; as long as you keep progressing and moving forward, you are good.

that said, as much as we focus on the future, we do live in the moment too. if you are here, you might as well dance.
    Let me rephrase then.

How do you deal with things when they don't go your way. When your progress is stopped beyond your own control?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Let me rephrase then.

How do you deal with things when they don't go your way. When your progress is stopped beyond your own control?
    It depends.
    If I didn't know it would be stopped/slowed down, I'm very pissed off. If suddenly something comes in-between me and my crazy projects... even if that something is a surprise party. I want to know beforehand that I have to allot time to it. Time is very precious. Don't mess with my time. I am the only one who is allowed to mess with my time.

If I know, I'm okay with it. I'll try to steal a minute here and there, jotting down ideas.

But mostly, *I* am the one stopping my own progress. I get frustrated with myself when I realise that.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women