User Tag List

First 3181121129130131132133141 Last

Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1568

Thread: Ask an ENTP!

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    So having cultural factors affecting morality is bad but religious factors are ok ?
    lol, what? I don't get it.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Take a deep breath, exhale slowly. I think you just experienced the classic ENTP stress response, and the major stressor might be school (not you).

ENTP's have a tendency to take on too much, become overwhelmed, and take it out on the people that mean the most to them that can throw them a lifeline, but don't. What is the lifeline? Well, since the ENTP hidden agenda according to socionics is to be loved, I'm guessing if you can speak to an ENTP in their love language you're golden. Generally, that's going to entail giving the ENTP a little space, pay attention to his physical needs, have a listening ear if he wants to talk about his stressors, offer non-patronizing support, and words of affirmation.

I wouldn't spend too much time over-analyzing or harboring an ENTP's hurtful words or actions that are a product of severe stress. Have confidence around your stressed-out ENTP, be positive, and he'll pull through quickly! (:
    Thank you kindly for your reply! I really appreciate it.

He actually came over today and we had a discussion about it. It appeared that he got hurt and took a big step back, but now it's all okay again between us. Besides... "Let's live and see what happens" is what he said. :-)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

ENTPs, why do you refuse to believe that other people can be evil or wish you harm?

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpuppy View Post
    Thank you kindly for your reply! I really appreciate it.

He actually came over today and we had a discussion about it. It appeared that he got hurt and took a big step back, but now it's all okay again between us.
    You are welcome! That's great news! You have a history together, so I don't think he's going anywhere unless he thinks you're stringing him along or not being real.

Besides... "Let's live and see what happens" is what he said. :-)
    It's back on. (:

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    ENTPs, why do you refuse to believe that other people can be evil or wish you harm?
    I think that it's mostly just not really being aware. I'm usually so caught up in my mind that I don't look for anything. I always assume that things will turn out all right in the end, because they usually do, even if there are dips in the road. There isn't anything that I haven't been able to adapt to or figure out. People fooling me or doing harm to me is such a small, unimportant set back. It's about as important as remembering to turn on the light when I'm reading. Sure, I'll usually be reading in the dark, but somebody will come along and tell me the light's off. :P Details.

Funny thing is, I've noticed that anytime anyone has meant ill will towards me, they usually get theirs, and I didn't even have to lift a finger. I don't know why this happens.

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Dear entp's, i would like you to tell me what romance is to your perspective. (for clarity, the classical time lasting kind.)
    and then, i would also like to hear how you would define it were you the god of dictionaries.
    may i have an answers.. o¸o?

oh wait.. i just asked the same question twice, now let me ask you the real second question: what is your private definition of romance? (the one where your not observant but the master.)

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    Dear entp's, i would like you to tell me what romance is to your perspective. (for clarity, the classical time lasting kind.)
    and then, i would also like to hear how you would define it were you the god of dictionaries.
    may i have an answers.. o¸o?

oh wait.. i just asked the same question twice, now let me ask you the real second question: what is your private definition of romance? (the one where your not observant but the master.)
    Sure. I'm more colourful than most, due to environmental factors. Therefore, my experience is not a rule, but a possible exception.

I plan to be with my husband and learn with him and improve together indefinitely. It's really great to find somebody who fits with you, even if you might have opposing qualities. Somehow, it becomes a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts. Our views mesh very well, and we complement each other perfectly. I think he's an INFJ.

In observing the structure of current societal norms, however, I'm a bit disgusted by the lack of loyalty and general careless regard that is increasingly shown. I don't think that we need to necessarily adopt traditional views, but it seems senseless to purposely attack each other, or to deceive each other without reason. We should all be working towards betterment of ourselves and our environments, and that goes with our partnerships as well.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Who said we don't I believe this constantly (mostly the cause me harm part) but I have a strong 6 fix, so it makes sense.

MBTI
    ENTP

lol i wish this were true
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I'm starting to see you and your avatar as a cloud of odor that eminates from trashy threads.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeting View Post
    In observing the structure of current societal norms, however, I'm a bit disgusted by the lack of loyalty general careless regard that is increasingly shown. I don't think that we need to necessarily adopt traditional views, but it seems senseless to purposely attack each other, or to deceive each other without reason. We should all be working towards betterment of ourselves and our environments, and that goes with our partnerships as well.
    100%
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'