First 2979119127128129130131139 Last

Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1568

Thread: Ask an ENTP!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuko Souma View Post
    If so then that is more Fe than Fi and I am certain you are more Ti as well. So my vote is for ENTP over ENFP. Even if you have a lot of Fe for an ENTP that doesn't make you an ENFP because they are more inwards with their feelings and you are clearly an Fe if you're telling the truth.
    Again. That seems to be the general consensus.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    this thread has been neglected!!

Question for ze ENTPs <3

1 - How can you tell when an ENTP carries a tiny torch for you?
    When your name is Frankenstein.

Do they notice when you are gone and want your attention? Or is that just the normal MO?
    no we are way too cool for showing feelings !

2- In what way are you more awesome than a citrus fruit?
    We can be more bitter (what would be the opposite of awesome but its still cool. And while we taste good being cool, a citrus fruit doesnt, does it ?)

3- Do you like it when someone you are interested in dishes back when you do playful insults?
    By all means! the only problem is then the playful insults become more challenging... then before you can see someone has a stick in the eye (and thats seldom not me )
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I'm not necessarily even a womanizer either: I'm more of a feminine enthusiast.

I know what you meant, but it sounds hilariously ENTP-ish.

this thread has been neglected!!

Question for ze ENTPs <3

1 - How can you tell when an ENTP carries a tiny torch for you? Do they notice when you are gone and want your attention? Or is that just the normal MO?
    Uhhh...sure! Can we get more juicy details?

2- In what way are you more awesome than a citrus fruit?
    Have about 90% more calcium and 85% more crunch. I could give more reasons but the empirical data available to me stops there - the rest would be pure speculation.

3- Do you like it when someone you are interested in dishes back when you do playful insults?
    Yes, absolutely. Playful banter is my lifeblood. And you know how the old saying goes: it takes two to banter. If I'm playfully poking fun at someone and they just take it, then I feel like a pathetic jerk. It's like kicking sand in the face of a man with no legs and no arms who can't make any noise except for to moan in pain or whimper in distress. Where's the sport in that, I ask you?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Hey ENTPs!

(I have had a thing with an ENTP for about a year now. We have known each other about 3 years though. Recently, I've became more busy with school because of upcoming exams. I haven't paid much attention to him due to that. Furthermore, in the last weeks I've been confused about my feelings towards him.)
    A few days before we had a discussion about us and I told him I'm not sure whether I want to live with someone someday. I didn't say no, I just told him I'm not sure yet. Right after I said that his being changed. I could see it with my eyes. He became much more serious and less talkative. Later he told me he's just sad that he can't be with me. I told him that I haven't said that I just need to focus on my exams right now but I do care about him deeply and just because I'm not sure whether I want to live with someone someday doesn't mean I'll be like that forever. But... he still took my saying too seriously. I'm not kidding... the guy who used to be very friendly and lovely towards me, has turned to be as cold as he used to be in the beginning. Not cold.. but rather ignorant or detached, I feel he closed the door and is now avoiding me. He's attitude towards me has changed. A lot. He doesn't even say hey or goodbye to me..
    So my question is: did he doorslam me? It's odd because... he loved me. Perhaps I'm too confident to say that but I'm 100% sure about it. And now it's just.... odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpuppy View Post
    So my question is: did he doorslam me? It's odd because... he loved me. Perhaps I'm too confident to say that but I'm 100% sure about it. And now it's just.... odd.
    No, only INFJs door slam.

The real question is whether you doorslammed.

The future is everything to Ne dominants, and you told him there isn't much of one. You shut yourself out of 90% of his mental field of vision. Communication might lead to an understanding you can both live with.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    No, only INFJs door slam.

The real question is whether you doorslammed.

The future is everything to Ne dominants, and you told him there isn't much of one. You shut yourself out of 90% of his mental field of vision. Communication might lead to an understanding you can both live with.
    I actually think he door slammed me. At least... it look similar to cutting me out of his life!?
    Anyways, he doesn't reply to my messages, not that I keep messaging him so desperately... I also invited him over (on different days) and he declined both times and this is so not what he usually does...

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I actually think he door slammed me. At least... it look similar to cutting me out of his life!?
    Anyways, he doesn't reply to my messages, not that I keep messaging him so desperately... I also invited him over (on different days) and he declined both times and this is so not what he usually does...
    Then it is over.

Don't insist.

(Frankly, what did you expect?)
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Then it is over.

Don't insist.

(Frankly, what did you expect?)
    I definitely didn't expect that when I told him I'm not sure whether I want to move in with him that he would just disappear and...throw me out of his life. It's odd...after what we had...and I wasn't even breaking up with him even though we wasn't officially together..

but oh well.. what can I do.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I definitely didn't expect that when I told him I'm not sure whether I want to move in with him that he would just disappear and...throw me out of his life. It's odd...after what we had...and I wasn't even breaking up with him even though we wasn't officially together..

but oh well.. what can I do.
    If he's truly an ENTP, then he will have forget about you and quickly moved to something else.
    It's as simple as that.

And I wouldn't even recommend that you insist. Once that magic moment is gone, it's gone for ever. ENTPs hate routine and repeating stories.
    You should take the full responsability with what you have chosen, and try to behave accordingly.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI