User Tag List

First 1767107115116117118119127 Last

Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1568

Thread: Ask an ENTP!

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Do people tend to like you guys?
    (I love how I keep posting in this ask an ENTP thread )
    I guess so. I actually never really think about that. If they don't, it's their problem, not mine. And I tend to take people at face value. If somebody is kind to me while not liking me, he'll be frustrated as hell as I just enjoy his kindness and never realize he doesn't actually like me.

By the way, dear Sb, why are you so about asking questions to ENTPs? What's wrong with us (except maybe our Ne)?
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    I guess so. I actually never really think about that. If they don't, it's their problem, not mine. And I tend to take people at face value. If somebody is kind to me while not liking me, he'll be frustrated as hell as I just enjoy his kindness and never realize he doesn't actually like me.

By the way, dear Sb, why are you so about asking questions to ENTPs? What's wrong with us (except maybe our Ne)?
    Okay, from the general look of things everyone else has the same thoughts. Just curious.

Oh, and because I too am an ENTP I just think it is funny.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH Ne!
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by StrawMan View Post
    I don't know if this has already been solved in this thread, but dear ENTPs, what is the meaning of life?
    Prior to studying the Bible, I thought the meaning of life was a lifetime of fulfillment in being real, working hard, and leaving a legacy. Now, above all else, I intensely feel we are eternal beings, souls created by a loving God, and that the meaning of life is to know him and to love him.

MBTI
    ENTP

When we want them to like us.......otherwise we don't really care because we're oblivious to their existence unless we take a particular interest in them......and then it's only temporary. I really don't even notice passive dislike.........every once in a while I find someone who engages in active dislike of me......when that happens the result is pretty well predicted by this Socionics page.......

"If you let an ENTp openly know that you do not like them, you will probably earn yourself the title of enemy #1. And beware to have them as an enemy. ENTps are great masters of tricks and deceits, often more than ESTps, and what's more they do it in a very skilful manner. ENTps are masters of arrangement and sharp psychoanalysts, able to foresee exactly how others can react to a situation. They can turn the whole world against you, if you are not careful. ENTps also have the unique ability to make a deal with their conscience. They can successfully justify almost any wrong doing, thus ensuring that they will sleep well at night."

http://www.socionics.com/prof/entp2.htm

It's actually quite true, right, wrong or indifferent........the fact is that anyone who makes an enemy of an ENTP has an enemy.......and ENTP's have a way of dealing with their enemies in ways that their enemies may never even know came from them.
    No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." Lucius Cornelius Sulla

MBTI
    nnnn

How does one shock an ENTP?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

By actually finding a way to shock an ENTP. Wait....

That, and of course we're not necessarily invulnerable to electricity. But I wouldn't recommend it. Other than the potential for a bad hair day, you've also encouraged an interest in electricity........ and other than getting into the details on that one, let's just say your best option is to run. Fast.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    That, and of course we're not necessarily invulnerable to electricity. But I wouldn't recommend it. Other than the potential for a bad hair day, you've also encouraged an interest in electricity........ and other than getting into the details on that one, let's just say your best option is to run. Fast.
    Yeah, right. Like bad hair has ever bothered an NTP.

Grooming is for sensors.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Yes, I should've clarified that as "bad" hair potentially for the one doing the shocking. We NTPs have our way of totally rocking the ungroomed/electrified look

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Do people tend to like you guys?
    Yes, except for when we eventually piss them off or weird them out. One of my good IRL friends is an INxJ which I've managed to do both to. Once we got past that, everything else was smooth sailing, and that's how we became good friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    I've been shocked several times while working with house electricity. Once, as a kid, I was standing in a puddle of water while plugging in an aquarium filter with wet hands. Now it takes more advanced trickery, like putting two switches in the same box which are on two different circuits. Ne tends to miss details like that when working on circuits. I shut off one circuit, but not the other.

So I guess the answer is that your only chance is to literally shock us.

Not that I'd recommend trying that of course.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    I'm nearly never shocked. Loud noises can do it. Occasionally. Unfortunately, Ne forces me to consider nearly everything and I am really good at predicting things.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex