Do people say you're hard to read?
    Oh, its
    You

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    Funny you should mention this. Without thinking, I insulted, mocked, derided, disarranged and generally made a huge nuisance of myself, and then realized after the fact that I had just sprayed gasoline on the fire. He came after me with his fingers snapping around his head, and I have no one to blame but myself. Oh the blame. The blame. *avaricious gleam*
    So the full story comes out! The ENTP was acting in self defence against your vicious verbal barbs, you then turn up on a ENTP thread looking for advice on how to deal with him, your treachery knows no bounds!

Oh no, it was BOTH. HAHAHA! I should have known it would happen, but never expected it! <<<daft>>> The ballsy creep! lol And no I didn't mind.
    So to again clarify you’re like that girl in the playground who decides the best way to get a boys attention is to verbally abuse him and is surprised when he pushes her into the pond?

If only I could do that! Curses! I would *love* to dude it up! haha! I can't change it though - I checked just to be sure because that sort of opportunity must not pass unchecked - and instead, I put my head together with my ENFP twin who has been enlisted into the scheming. She came up with some brilliant counter moves. Ne vs Ne, fighting fire with fire, because whenever *I* do something to him, it just makes him stronger/giddier/ballsier. *laughs*

At this point I think you can safely say it’s not what you do but who does it. My condolences to your sister I suspect that this happens quite often with you.

Ah, he refrains. *smiles* He's very self-contained in person. But this was the day-in, day-out with my ex. He'd find any excuse to grab me up or put his hands on me. We tussled a lot, verbally at first, then a lot verbally, then one day he broke the 4th wall of our comedy show and the next thing I know, we're wrestling around in the garage and I'm slapping his legs while he's holding me upside down. With one arm. *little tiger growling and grumbling* He had a lot of good-natured swagger, and anything I did to him as a well-placed counterstrike just seemed to turn him on. It was pretty hopeless. haha!
    Ah so the only way to keep you quiet is to hold you by your toes? Noted
    I asked because I was curious as to whether people would get any more physical with people they knew IRL or whether the same day to day inhibitions stayed in place.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    yupp 24/7
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

How do you weigh the importance of a relationship?
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Relationships operate in boolean logic. Either I invest 100 % in it or they can go eff a llama

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Relationships operate in boolean logic. Either I invest 100 % in it or they can go eff a llama
    No shades of gray?
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

what for, either I have a friend or not. Sure some friendships need to develop first and there are superficial relationships you have at work; but besides that, I dunno

A window to the soul

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    And we fell off the llama.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Don't fully understand why, but yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    How do you weigh the importance of a relationship?
    I use them weird "feelery" things with that, if I care it's important, the more I care the more important.

If I don't innately know how that stacks up I can measure my reactions to their negativity; if I hardly register it then I do not care, if it cuts then it's a sign that I care a lot, and to my wanting to "impress" or have their attention, if I get a tad sulky when failing at that then I care.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

i am too depressed today to answer any entp questions, but then i saw there werent any new entp questions, what made me even more depressed and motivated me to turn that negative feeling into a manifested psychlogical illness which forces me to write long neverending sentences without interpunctuation.

ill take my pillow no and lay down in the bathroom sulking letting the water pour down on my forehead manifestating the most epic drama lama that epically ever existed