User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Well giving an opinion about a whole countries population is very inaccurate and acting is actually a thing many introverts do, cause they spend the time dealing with themselves to know how to change roles.

You really need to rethink the things you say, one day you may hurt someone
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Being an N has nothing to do with getting terms straight. Any S or N can speak with haziness if they don't have a good grasp on what they are speaking about. As a matter of fact, MBTI teaches that Ti users are among the most precise of the types. Many examples are given of Ti users studying specialized dictionaries just for fun as children. I did that as well. Precision in language is very important to me, and I am most definitely an N.
    That's not really what I meant. Something's missing with my explanation, and I'm not sure how else to put it. Since I agree with your post. Eh whatever, assume I didn't say that. I didn't mean that Ns didn't CARE about getting terms straight. It's more of just knowing what's being discussed and not needing to define it?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    That's not really what I meant. Something's missing with my explanation, and I'm not sure how else to put it. Since I agree with your post. Eh whatever, assume I didn't say that. I didn't mean that Ns didn't CARE about getting terms straight. It's more of just knowing what's being discussed and not needing to define it?
    Oh, ok. I guess I can understand a bit where you are coming from and it seems less annoying now. and

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Well giving an opinion about a whole countries population is very inaccurate and acting is actually a thing many introverts do, cause they spend the time dealing with themselves to know how to change roles.

You really need to rethink the things you say, one day you may hurt someone

you are entitled to you own beliefs of course.

my post is accurate for the UK, where both cj and i live.... Entps are a tiny proportion of the population as they are in most population. female ones even more rare.

i don't dissagree on the acting also bein an introverted thing, but i do have a different relationship with CJ than you do and there was nothing judgemental in my post

you know you really should think the finger pointing thing through again or someone may just point out its bullying.

MBTI
    INTP

If ..

IN = introvert.
    ES = extravert.
    EN/IS = ambivert.

What is the number of the types?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    It's probably because they're not focusing on reaching the goal, once you state the definition, the argument is over. I think it might be more of a perciever thing you know, sitting back and gathering more information than necessary.

You've probably seen this introvert/extravert definition thing happen sooooo damned much around here BC that it has become annoying and you're getting sensitive to it. That dual defintion is gonna hang around MBTI until it fades into history and replaced by socionics... with their subtly different introvertim and extravertim *shakes head at the near pointless difference of two letters*
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    ^Oh, well I have no idea how many years he has, but I'm 22. Does age make ENTPs more confident? It seems like age would help them learn to tone it down a bit and ultimately appear more timid.
    17! 18 on sunday woo hoo!!!!!!!!!

Yeah definatly as I only really considered I might be an E just over a year ago and from others accounts thats pretty early!
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Hi

In the Uk they are a tiny propotion of the population, and if your in your gap year you may not be picking them out.

You do acting and such - how can you possibly say you are not a strong extrovert? LOL thats more extrovert than any female ENTP I know....

I'd say I was medium extrovert in company when I was 18 - If I new people well, but I'd also have periods of introvertion too, when I felt out of sorts socially, I hated clubbing
    You would be suprised at the amount of Introverts in drama tink! Its more about confidence than I/E though that confidence comes easier to E a lot of the time I've got quite a few mates who are confident Introverts and enjoy the freedom it gives to sort of be E without having to open yourself up. They open up the character instead.

Though yeah most drama Introverts are quite sociable by introvert standards to be fair. Its confidence with stage there are introverts that can dominate that stage but they generally do it by being damn fucking good at their role rather than by being showy or in your face! (which in many ways makes them better for certain roles)

Yeah same I know some people and I'm mates with all the guys on my scheme who are around the same age but I can be quite introverted as well. Like I sometimes get really nervous about going into new depts to look for people I don't know! Then I'm fine and everyones really helpful! Its actually easier to deal with pricks cause then that "don't fuck with me bitch" thing all ETs do kicks into action!

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

[QUOTE=tinkerbell;941181]my post is accurate for the UK, where both cj and i live.... Entps are a tiny proportion of the population as they are in most population. female ones even more rare.[QUOTE]

Theres a few more in scotland than the rest of the UK though!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    you are entitled to you own beliefs of course.

my post is accurate for the UK, where both cj and i live.... Entps are a tiny proportion of the population as they are in most population. female ones even more rare.

i don't dissagree on the acting also bein an introverted thing, but i do have a different relationship with CJ than you do and there was nothing judgemental in my post

you know you really should think the finger pointing thing through again or someone may just point out its bullying.
    Answered like a true Rational.

What I havent gotten is how my relationship to CJ does change the general facts I said.

I didnt want to bully you, I am just allergic to people who make assumptions without the ability to prove it factually anyhow. Meaning, even if you'ld know every single person in the UK personally, you still have to type them right.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]