User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    Yeah, once we form it, sure. We're Ps though, so there's a good chance that will never happen
    *just realized connection between thread about ENTP females and large Pness*
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    bahahahahahaha!

You can DEFINITELY be an honorary member now!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

@BlackCat and BlahBlah's hug: I want a male feeler to love one of these days...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    I used to be ashamed of my Pness. It was so large and distracting. But I just nourished it and let it grow, and now my Pness is the size of a twin bed. My naps have never been better!
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    I used to be ashamed of my Pness. It was so large and distracting. But I just nourished it and let it grow and now my Pness is the size of a twin bed. My naps have never been better!
    Can we make a gel capsule out of your Pness nourishment and market it on late-night television to desperate people with pathetic Pness? We could make millions!

*EDIT* I think any thread with ENTP in the name is destined to result in off-topic banter...

MBTI
    ENTP

Around other extroverts I feel like an introvert, and around introverts I feel like an extrovert. When first meeting me, people usually tell me they thought I was either intimidating, shy, or seemed "pretentious." The thing is, I usually observe people before I start busting out the humor, so I can gauge what sort of things I can get away with. Sometimes though, I just don't care, and I let it out anyway. Once I start opening up, I can usually charm the pants off anyone in the room.

I have a million acquaintances. I think I know a lot of people but a lot of those people don't know me. I like to keep people around for networking. (Yeah...I'm one of those "user" people...) I only have a very, very select few friends that I feel actually know me, and I feel legitimately close to. And those are the people I prefer to hang around the most, especially because I "gain" a lot of energy being around them.

It seems like the feeler extroverts can't really stand (or particularly like) being alone for long periods of time. It doesn't bother me at all, however, I DO like to be around people I enjoy, and do not have to tolerate. Bouncing off crazy ideas to my other N friends is too much fun for me
    In my defense, I am a terrible person.
    Likes e.lee.sa liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP

I am not buying the ENTPs male of female are particularly comfotable as extroverts... I personally see both genders promoting false extroversion - like it's put on, but underneath a rather thin facade is someone who is fundementally shocially awkward with new groups of people.

Once in company that they know I believe both male and female ENTP a start turns, sometimes annoyingly so... (someone asled about that recently), like they become overly loud and annoy even themselves.

At their best in small groups of 3 or 4 people they know well where they can relax, kick back and be the calmer version of themselves.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

If I'm overstimulated by someone's company ... someone I can banter with really well, for example ... I can get really revved up (and annoying to onlookers).
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    It seems like the feeler extroverts can't really stand (or particularly like) being alone for long periods of time. It doesn't bother me at all, however, I DO like to be around people I enjoy, and do not have to tolerate. Bouncing off crazy ideas to my other N friends is too much fun for me
    This.
    I even feel the need to get away from socializing (*) pretty hard. I don't mind being alone.
    (*) With "socializing" meaning: making small-talk just to emphasize you're friends, "nice you're here" talk,... Gah! There are more interesting topics!
    If "socializing" means talking nonsense, determining the quantum mechanical probability of an ESTJ running through a wall (very small, you've got to incorporate the probability an ESTJ would do such a wacky thing),... I'm your woman.

About women ENTPs wanting to fit the girly caring stereotype...
    I had the opposite problem. I was NOT A GIRL. I was so determined to not be a girl that I suppressed anything that looked like it.
    Don't worry. I've embraced my Fe again <- to me, this seems the most Fe emoticon around...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    (*) With "socializing" meaning: making small-talk just to emphasize you're friends, "nice you're here" talk,... Gah! There are more interesting topics!

My least favorite variety of this is: let's come up with things that don't actually bother us and complain about them anyway, blowing them out of proportion, just to fill the conversational void.
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp