Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Ah, I see.

Then, yes, definitely the most likely.

They have trick or treats 365 days of the year, in their pants.

(there must be some cheating involved to get all those candies into one's pants...think about it)
    If I knock on your door and say, "trick or treat!" will I get any candy? :P

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    ENTP

In my case, I would say yes. I've cheated on every girl I've ever been in a closed relationship with, so I put it on the table in every relationship now. I'm supposed to not have sex for 3 weeks while I'm on vacation? What?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Can't speak for everyone, but I myself at least... yes and no.

I don't like the idea of winning by cheating; I want to win by merit.

However... I fully go through rules to understand them, how they interact, and their implications. If yeu know the rules, yeu can use them to yeur advantage. If yeu know why they exist, yeu can bend them and break them depending on the purpose. Maintaining the spirit of the law is more important than the letter, in my opinion.

As such, I will break every rule, cheat at every situation, and tred on tradition, if there's reason for me to do so. I'm also very good at convincing myself there's reason to do so...

However, I have a very strict sense of morals and personal beliefs on accomplishment; winning a game by cheating provides no satisfaction, the harder it is, the more effort I put into it to get that sense of accomplishment. To cheat is to give up and effectively have failed.

As such, if I'm in say... I've been playing league of legends alot lately since it came out as an example, it's a 5v5 game... if one team's down a player or it's heavily lopsided of a fight... it's boring. I'd rather loose a close match than win a freebie. "yay I got a win!" ...Who cares? it's not about winning, it's about the gameplay itself. Killing someone who was a rough fight because yeu outplayed them is a wonderful thing. Killing someone who is too stupid to run away when they're almost dead is just... lacking.

Hence though, I may be likely to cheat, but I may also be the least likely to cheat as well. It depends on the circumstances, really.

Other ENTP's may or may not have the same dealie going on, as they may not have those same guidelines. So I can't speak for any other.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    Can't speak for everyone, but I myself at least... yes and no.

I don't like the idea of winning by cheating; I want to win by merit.

However... I fully go through rules to understand them, how they interact, and their implications. If yeu know the rules, yeu can use them to yeur advantage. If yeu know why they exist, yeu can bend them and break them depending on the purpose. Maintaining the spirit of the law is more important than the letter, in my opinion.

As such, I will break every rule, cheat at every situation, and tred on tradition, if there's reason for me to do so. I'm also very good at convincing myself there's reason to do so...

However, I have a very strict sense of morals and personal beliefs on accomplishment; winning a game by cheating provides no satisfaction, the harder it is, the more effort I put into it to get that sense of accomplishment. To cheat is to give up and effectively have failed.

As such, if I'm in say... I've been playing league of legends alot lately since it came out as an example, it's a 5v5 game... if one team's down a player or it's heavily lopsided of a fight... it's boring. I'd rather loose a close match than win a freebie. "yay I got a win!" ...Who cares? it's not about winning, it's about the gameplay itself. Killing someone who was a rough fight because yeu outplayed them is a wonderful thing. Killing someone who is too stupid to run away when they're almost dead is just... lacking.

Hence though, I may be likely to cheat, but I may also be the least likely to cheat as well. It depends on the circumstances, really.

Other ENTP's may or may not have the same dealie going on, as they may not have those same guidelines. So I can't speak for any other.
    I'd have to agree with all of this. If the situation doesn't affect any outside variables...such as a scrabble game, or a video game, then I will NOT cheat. I don't use cheat codes in video games. I use every rule available to win, though.

If the game has infinite rules and nonrules, and infinitely affected variables, such as the game we live in call "life," however, I will cheat in every single situation. Is no one going to catch me, am I going to gain from this, and am I not going to hurt someone directly in the process? (Or, can I easily compartmentalize the damage I could possibly doing?) I'll do it.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by realmsghzx View Post
    In my case, I would say yes. I've cheated on every girl I've ever been in a closed relationship with, so I put it on the table in every relationship now. I'm supposed to not have sex for 3 weeks while I'm on vacation? What?

Sounds like a good decision. It frees them to make an informed choice about their level of involvement.
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

No, based on their own typological metabolism--as an NT with muted Si ENTPs aren't drawn to cheating as, say, an ISTP may be, and also, as a consequence of such, ENTPs are rarely the types other people want to casually sleep with--unkempt, obese slobs who think arguing about the latest Drudge Report is foreplay

The ENTP wiminfolk are somewhat better the men. Thank Gawd.

Exhibit A--ENTP male displaying his typically yellow, rotting teeth:
    Attached Images Attached Images

MBTI
    eNTP

Depends on the person. Fe -> one's values are "absorbed" from environment. If an ENTP were to grow up in an environment when cheating was OK or at least plausible, the ENTP would cheat, and be good at it (we're such ninjas).

Then again this is true for all Fe types. Hence, your argument is ridiculous.

Personally? Yeah, I cheat at some things sometimes... I agree with the last few posts
    A colleague of the great scientist James Watson remarked that Watson was always “lounging around, arguing about problems instead of doing experiments.” He concluded that “There is more than one way of doing good science.”
    It was Watson’s form of idleness, the scientist went on to say, that allowed him to solve “the greatest of all biological problems: the discovery of the structure of DNA.” It's a point worth remembering in a society overly concerned with efficiency.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Quote Originally Posted by paintmuffin View Post
    Depends on the person. Fe -> one's values are "absorbed" from environment. If an ENTP were to grow up in an environment when cheating was OK or at least plausible, the ENTP would cheat, and be good at it (we're such ninjas).

Then again this is true for all Fe types. Hence, your argument is ridiculous.
    *Ninj's like a pro baby!*

(bonus points if yeu catch the reference ^^ )

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

It's not a type thing at all.
    But I would never dream of cheating on somebody.. it just isn't right.
    If I feel that the person I'm with isn't right for me that I'd go cheat on her.. I'd say it's probably time that I break up with her.
    It's the tough thing to do.. but needs to be done.
    In that case, I'd argue that Feelers and Perceivers are more likely to cheat than Thinkers and Judgers.. since the latter will have the easier time breaking up with somebody who isn't right for them.

But when you take "cheating" out of the relationship context.. then yes, we ENTP's are the best at cheating,
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx