User Tag List

First 6789 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 88

  1. #71
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Americans...

    No sense of loyality
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  2. #72
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Ah, I see.

    Then, yes, definitely the most likely.

    They have trick or treats 365 days of the year, in their pants.

    (there must be some cheating involved to get all those candies into one's pants...think about it)
    If I knock on your door and say, "trick or treat!" will I get any candy? :P

  3. #73
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    ENTP
    Posts
    16

    Default

    In my case, I would say yes. I've cheated on every girl I've ever been in a closed relationship with, so I put it on the table in every relationship now. I'm supposed to not have sex for 3 weeks while I'm on vacation? What?

  4. #74
    Priestess Of Syrinx Katsuni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    Can't speak for everyone, but I myself at least... yes and no.

    I don't like the idea of winning by cheating; I want to win by merit.

    However... I fully go through rules to understand them, how they interact, and their implications. If yeu know the rules, yeu can use them to yeur advantage. If yeu know why they exist, yeu can bend them and break them depending on the purpose. Maintaining the spirit of the law is more important than the letter, in my opinion.

    As such, I will break every rule, cheat at every situation, and tred on tradition, if there's reason for me to do so. I'm also very good at convincing myself there's reason to do so...

    However, I have a very strict sense of morals and personal beliefs on accomplishment; winning a game by cheating provides no satisfaction, the harder it is, the more effort I put into it to get that sense of accomplishment. To cheat is to give up and effectively have failed.

    As such, if I'm in say... I've been playing league of legends alot lately since it came out as an example, it's a 5v5 game... if one team's down a player or it's heavily lopsided of a fight... it's boring. I'd rather loose a close match than win a freebie. "yay I got a win!" ...Who cares? it's not about winning, it's about the gameplay itself. Killing someone who was a rough fight because yeu outplayed them is a wonderful thing. Killing someone who is too stupid to run away when they're almost dead is just... lacking.

    Hence though, I may be likely to cheat, but I may also be the least likely to cheat as well. It depends on the circumstances, really.

    Other ENTP's may or may not have the same dealie going on, as they may not have those same guidelines. So I can't speak for any other.

  5. #75
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    ENTP
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    Can't speak for everyone, but I myself at least... yes and no.

    I don't like the idea of winning by cheating; I want to win by merit.

    However... I fully go through rules to understand them, how they interact, and their implications. If yeu know the rules, yeu can use them to yeur advantage. If yeu know why they exist, yeu can bend them and break them depending on the purpose. Maintaining the spirit of the law is more important than the letter, in my opinion.

    As such, I will break every rule, cheat at every situation, and tred on tradition, if there's reason for me to do so. I'm also very good at convincing myself there's reason to do so...

    However, I have a very strict sense of morals and personal beliefs on accomplishment; winning a game by cheating provides no satisfaction, the harder it is, the more effort I put into it to get that sense of accomplishment. To cheat is to give up and effectively have failed.

    As such, if I'm in say... I've been playing league of legends alot lately since it came out as an example, it's a 5v5 game... if one team's down a player or it's heavily lopsided of a fight... it's boring. I'd rather loose a close match than win a freebie. "yay I got a win!" ...Who cares? it's not about winning, it's about the gameplay itself. Killing someone who was a rough fight because yeu outplayed them is a wonderful thing. Killing someone who is too stupid to run away when they're almost dead is just... lacking.

    Hence though, I may be likely to cheat, but I may also be the least likely to cheat as well. It depends on the circumstances, really.

    Other ENTP's may or may not have the same dealie going on, as they may not have those same guidelines. So I can't speak for any other.
    I'd have to agree with all of this. If the situation doesn't affect any outside variables...such as a scrabble game, or a video game, then I will NOT cheat. I don't use cheat codes in video games. I use every rule available to win, though.

    If the game has infinite rules and nonrules, and infinitely affected variables, such as the game we live in call "life," however, I will cheat in every single situation. Is no one going to catch me, am I going to gain from this, and am I not going to hurt someone directly in the process? (Or, can I easily compartmentalize the damage I could possibly doing?) I'll do it.

  6. #76
    Senior Member BlahBlahNounBlah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by realmsghzx View Post
    In my case, I would say yes. I've cheated on every girl I've ever been in a closed relationship with, so I put it on the table in every relationship now. I'm supposed to not have sex for 3 weeks while I'm on vacation? What?

    Sounds like a good decision. It frees them to make an informed choice about their level of involvement.
    I have a vagina.


    ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

  7. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    976

    Default

    No, based on their own typological metabolism--as an NT with muted Si ENTPs aren't drawn to cheating as, say, an ISTP may be, and also, as a consequence of such, ENTPs are rarely the types other people want to casually sleep with--unkempt, obese slobs who think arguing about the latest Drudge Report is foreplay

    The ENTP wiminfolk are somewhat better the men. Thank Gawd.

    Exhibit A--ENTP male displaying his typically yellow, rotting teeth:
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #78
    Senior Member paintmuffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    eNTP
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Depends on the person. Fe -> one's values are "absorbed" from environment. If an ENTP were to grow up in an environment when cheating was OK or at least plausible, the ENTP would cheat, and be good at it (we're such ninjas).

    Then again this is true for all Fe types. Hence, your argument is ridiculous.


    Personally? Yeah, I cheat at some things sometimes... I agree with the last few posts
    A colleague of the great scientist James Watson remarked that Watson was always “lounging around, arguing about problems instead of doing experiments.” He concluded that “There is more than one way of doing good science.”
    It was Watson’s form of idleness, the scientist went on to say, that allowed him to solve “the greatest of all biological problems: the discovery of the structure of DNA.” It's a point worth remembering in a society overly concerned with efficiency.

  9. #79
    Priestess Of Syrinx Katsuni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paintmuffin View Post
    Depends on the person. Fe -> one's values are "absorbed" from environment. If an ENTP were to grow up in an environment when cheating was OK or at least plausible, the ENTP would cheat, and be good at it (we're such ninjas).

    Then again this is true for all Fe types. Hence, your argument is ridiculous.
    *Ninj's like a pro baby!*

    (bonus points if yeu catch the reference ^^ )

  10. #80
    Welcome to Sunnyside Mondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    1,996

    Default

    It's not a type thing at all.
    But I would never dream of cheating on somebody.. it just isn't right.
    If I feel that the person I'm with isn't right for me that I'd go cheat on her.. I'd say it's probably time that I break up with her.
    It's the tough thing to do.. but needs to be done.
    In that case, I'd argue that Feelers and Perceivers are more likely to cheat than Thinkers and Judgers.. since the latter will have the easier time breaking up with somebody who isn't right for them.

    But when you take "cheating" out of the relationship context.. then yes, we ENTP's are the best at cheating,
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

Similar Threads

  1. [SP] Are Sp's the most common types to be musicians?
    By Blackout in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-05-2017, 10:43 AM
  2. Which Type is the Most Likely to be a Troll?
    By Ginkgo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-19-2015, 05:24 PM
  3. Which Type is the Most Likely to Have a God Complex
    By Ginkgo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-23-2015, 05:37 PM
  4. [MBTItm] What type is the most likely to make a "What type is the most likely" thread?
    By Mort Belfry in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 01:32 PM
  5. [MBTItm] Most likely type to experiment with drugs
    By Into It in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 09:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO