User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

My Fe needs to wake up. I was thinking about games, not about relationships.
    I wouldn't cheat in a relationship either. I can't. I am totally unable to lie.

MBTI
    ENTP

i'd say probably not.... ENTPs irl tend towards brutal honesty.... as do most NTs.

guessing Id's say FP... but no firm opinion

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Maybe if the situation was one in which I knew I'd not get caught and could do it without any adverse effects in other areas of my life.

MBTI
    ENFP

I sincerely doubt that ENTPs are the most likely type to cheat, but I imagine they would be the best at rationalising it.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Why would an ENTP need to cheat, I mean do you realise how easy it usually is for us to leave a relationship? Why cheat when you can just get yo'self single and unattached again!

...Kay, I jest but there is an element of truth in it in that if I'm in a relationship where I'm tempted to be unfaithful then that tells me there's something seriously lacking and my relationship needs to be reassessed. Basically, I would never cheat cause I'd just leave the current relationship.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

This:

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    No seriously, I think ENTP's (like INTP's) are a fickle bunch who make it a point to make sure that the person they are going to be with really suits them and satisfies them in a lot of different areas. When they finally end up with someone long-term or in marriage, I think it tends to work out because the choice was well-thought out to begin with.
    and this:

I really do not think they are (relative to other types, that is). I think if and when they get into a long-term relationship (which is not a given for the NTP), they have given much thought to the partner they are choosing (probably analyzed the relationship more than other types) and also I think they would be very likely to *consider the future consequences of their actions*.

<snip>

I think an ENTP would seriously consider if what he/she was about to do is a good thing or not. Also, the logical side of NT's (at least this is how I view cheating) is very likely to say, "If I have a desire to be with another person, then I should just break it off with the person I'm with right now and go be with the object of my affection." Logically, for me, cheating isn't an option. It's like crossing a boundary that logically should not/cannot be crossed.
    Also, it just looks like too much work.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by theplacesyoullgo View Post
    Yes or no? My friend and I were discussing this tonight.

Thoughts?
    I cheat at cricket
    I cheat at chess
    I cheat at arm wrestling
    I cheat at exams
    I cheat at scrabbles just like methew guessed (the rules never said only English did it? )
    But I have never cheated on my gf s.
    I constantly tease them and say that I do, but I never had.

I rarely push myself in to a relationship, although I flirt a lot. When I pick a girl I make sure I could tolerate her (not love, love can come later).

So I guess after carefully choosing a girl I would never have to cheat on her since I carefully chose her.

Riva

You hear it Lane777, I wouldn't cheat on you.

All you have to do is say yes when I ask you out. Everything else would be smooth sailing.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I think an ENTP would seriously consider if what he/she was about to do is a good thing or not..
    what about when drunk as fuck, gf away for the weekend and some random chick wanting to get laid and no one looking?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

No.

If I wanted to cheat that badly, I'd say so. And if this urge was causing too many problems, I'd realize there's something wrong with my relationship if I'd give a fling more value than my partnership. I'd figure out what the wrong thing was. And then I'd either fix it or leave.
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp