• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs- what's a good sign that I'm boring you?

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I'm a guy, and I like ENTP chicks. It's pretty simple. :laugh: But in the past I've had a hard time "getting" them, and I'm just trying to further my understanding. It's mostly been checking to see if I'm right in my judgment, of if they are bored or not. I'm doing pretty good. :) I can safely say that I "get" them.

Ahhh, ok. Well like someone mentioned before, I get bored with conversations, not people. So I can completely be bored stiff with you right now (or hate you, or adore you) but tomorrow the slate is wiped clean and it all begins again. Actually, the slate is wiped clean once the conversation changes... We are a pretty forgiving (or forgetting) bunch. Good luck.

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
^ very true.

you can be boring and uninteresting all your life, but if one day you say something interesting, we will give you all our attention.

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
This doesn't just apply to conversations for me, rather activities in general. If I've stayed in the same place for too long with a group of people, and the conversation is going nowhere, I usually leave if they don't intend to do anything else.

I can spend the entire day with the same group just as long as we can jump around place to place.
This is also why I love parties; people hopping is good fun.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I often get self conscious when I'm talking to ENTPs on the internet or real life around this. I can never tell half the time whether you're really interested in hearing what I have to say.

You don't stick around and talk to people for long or pay their views any respect if they don't interest you, right?

I dunno, it's just a bit weird for me.

:coffee: Hmmm, interesting. Tell me more.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:coffee: Hmmm, interesting. Tell me more.

Well I think it got answered in the thread. Either your mind wanders off and you can't help that, or you get bored. :p And it seems obvious to me (it's clearer) when you get bored in conversation.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Well I think it got answered in the thread. Either your mind wanders off and you can't help that, or you get bored. :p And it seems obvious to me (it's clearer) when you get bored in conversation.

:coffee: Good point. I totally agree with you. Very perceptive.

Nescio

MBTI Type
ENTP
hmmmm well if my expression reads, "when the hell will he stop talking"
then you're borring me.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:coffee: Good point. I totally agree with you. Very perceptive.

Yeah stuff like... one word answers, trying to change the subject. It's not all that complicated.