MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    lick

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    That doesn't even make sense.
    "The need to be seen as successful" is the mark of an insecure person who cares what others think.
    I don't see how a wimp like that could lead any group of people, or achieve anything.
    The most successful people I know compete with one person.

Themselves.
    Agreed...Not to seem arrogant but the only person I compete with is myself.

I never overachieve.
    Overachieving, or the drive to prove "I am better than everyone else" is a J thing.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

hmmm... I've known MVNXs to be overachievers, but I haven't heard the same about ENFPs.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    ESTJ pretty much crushes everybody on this one, at least as far as academics and other traditional means of success.
    Yeah, definitely. The put twice more work than the second on the line (which I would guess is my own type).

I was championship singles tennis player in HS. Ran Track. Got a scholarship to college. Graduated with a Bachelors degree 3.2 GPA, worked and went to school simultaneously. I worked my ass off. Studied For hours everyday. I exercise 5 days a week, I eat a strict diet, and am very dicipline.
    Well, I think that each type has his own definition of overachievement. For the things you mention, my standards to consider myself an over-achiever would be (I don't consider myself as such, mind you): 4.0 GPA, along with job with extremely high salary, being in the top 3 of the state/region at the sports discpline you practice.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by hermeticdancer View Post
    This comment really burns my ass.

You really have no clue, blood sweat and tears I put into my life.

Nice, really nice.

MY GUIDANCE COUNSELOR SAID I WAS AN OVERACHIEVER! EAT THAT ASSHOLES. I was championship singles tennis player in HS. Ran Track. Got a scholarship to college. Graduated with a Bachelors degree 3.2 GPA, worked and went to school simultaneously. I worked my ass off. Studied For hours everyday. I exercise 5 days a week, I eat a strict diet, and am very dicipline. More than you fat asses ever have done I bet. I can run a 7.5 min mile. I used to get up at 5 am and run every day when I was 15, and just eat salads. That is not even anything either. I have been backpacking in the mountains in Feb. for 6 weeks without a shower in 20 below zero freezing temp. without only little food and water. I know how to make a fire, and survival skills. Still thats nothing, I will spare you... So shut the hell up-you dumb asses.

Easy there, tiger.
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

This comment really burns my ass.

You really have no clue, blood sweat and tears I put into my life.

Nice, really nice.

MY GUIDANCE COUNSELOR SAID I WAS AN OVERACHIEVER! EAT THAT ASSHOLES. I was championship singles tennis player in HS. Ran Track. Got a scholarship to college. Graduated with a Bachelors degree 3.2 GPA, worked and went to school simultaneously. I worked my ass off. Studied For hours everyday. I exercise 5 days a week, I eat a strict diet, and am very dicipline. More than you fat asses ever have done I bet. I can run a 7.5 min mile. I used to get up at 5 am and run every day when I was 15, and just eat salads. That is not even anything either. I have been backpacking in the mountains in Feb. for 6 weeks without a shower in 20 below zero freezing temp. without only little food and water. I know how to make a fire, and survival skills. Still thats nothing, I will spare you... So shut the hell up-you dumb asses.
    Being an overachiever also correlates with having OCD type personality too.
    ENFP's can be overachiever's to a fault at times.

Think beyond...T, J STJ, NTJ
    ENFPs and there imagination! can't not love yas!
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    ENFJ

I've never been called an overachiever.

Then again, all my achievements are top secret, so what do they know.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MY GUIDANCE COUNSELOR SAID I WAS AN OVERACHIEVER! EAT THAT ASSHOLES.
    ENFP's can be overachiever's to a fault at times.

Think beyond...T, J STJ, NTJ
    Give em' hell, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencio View Post
    Agreed...Not to seem arrogant but the only person I compete with is myself.
    That's not arrogance, it's called self-mastery. It's 100 times harder than competing with others.

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I only overachieve to impress myself .. I know i can do it so i will. I have a need to push myself.
    A wise woman after my own heart.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    I never overachieve.
    Overachieving, or the drive to prove "I am better than everyone else" is a J thing.
    wth??? That has nothing to do with it .. Why be complacent? One chance darling is all we get .. No regrets and no what ifs so if i want it, then to darn straight, I'm going to get it

You won't hear me pissing and moaning in 30 years that i wasted my life because i couldn't be arsed or didn't have the drive to succeed.

Success is only important to the individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    A wise woman after my own heart.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    wth??? That has nothing to do with it .. Why be complacent? One chance darling is all we get .. No regrets and no what ifs so if i want it, then to darn straight, I'm going to get it

You won't hear me pissing and moaning in 30 years that i wasted my life because i couldn't be arsed or didn't have the drive to succeed.
    No frankly, i have no desire to overachieve under structure enviroment, per say, like a corporation or academic institution. Because these enviroments evaluate your performance based on your obedience to hierarchy and work ethic, and frankly i don't give a damn about them.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.