• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Temper

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think e1s, e4s, e5s, and e6s all get angry in slightly different ways. i relate to the description of pure iciness. e6s get extremely defiant and flare up.

i think Te is an awesomely rational function under pressure. if immediately creates objectives. they (the judgments) don't have to cohere in any way, they just have to prove their work in the most compelling way possible.

Te anger is often the result of Te frustration, which builds up and explodes when pointless and unnecessary obstacles get in its way. Fe frustration is different, it tends to reject everything around it and just recede into itself. bc it has no direction, no sense of specific reflectivity of its frustration toward a something. it just ends up being negative and demanding self-sacrifice.

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
I get irritated quite easily, but not angry.
So when I'm angry, it's better to avoid me.
Or you're going to get a lot of yelling.

I remember once that I was lost and I called my father who was no help at all.
so I started screaming, which surprised my best friend of four years.
Haha

MBTI Type
INFP
I remember once, my aunty or my mum were
telling me about how my
cousin (INTJ) during highschool got bullied alot.
And they told me that one day someone in his class was annoying him so much,
that he just suddenly cracked and went off the wall with rage,
he flipped his desk over and picked up
the guy and through him into the wall.

I dont really actually know what happened because the story sorta got lost
when i started imagining my cousin
mashing the guy's face in...........:devil:
But i do know the guy did'nt annoy him ever again.