• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Who is the best partner in crime for ENTP women?

ENTP girlies plus who?

• Total voters

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
BlahBlahGeneralizationsBlah :coffee:

Any thoughts on this, based more on experience than theories?

If you had a great relationship with someone (or several someones) of a type, what made it great?

If you had a bad relationship with someone (or several someones ... don't you learn?!) of a type, what made it suck?

And what do you think are the pros and cons of whatever ENTP-XXXX pairing you feel like commenting on?

I'm listenin'! :popc1:

edit-And responses from people who have dated ENTP women!

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
duhhh, you didn't put ENTP men on the list. n00b.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Don't we immediately propel backwards into the arms of ESFJ caretakers upon touch?

I've read that somewhere and although i have an ENTP friend who i adore for being a really amazing person, i am just not sure. I think i can see why it could possibly work afterall i am an optimist ;)

As my ENTP kid said to me the other day .. "I don't think we have anything in common" then walked away .. I just laughed and continued cooking. It came out of nowhere.

You guys can always make me laugh.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I've read that somewhere and although i have an ENTP friend who i adore for being a really amazing person, i am just not sure. I think i can see why it could possibly work afterall i am an optimist ;)

As my ENTP kid said to me the other day .. "I don't think we have anything in common" then walked away .. I just laughed and continued cooking. It came out of nowhere.

You guys can always make me laugh.

When I said ESFJ caretakers, I probably should have said ESFJ mommies. We love you, mommies. :hug:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Bugger off ;).. I don't want to be your mommy .. I want to be your lover.

(Who does very caring and sometimes motherly things for you, but is only meant in true terms of affection and admiration) :blush:

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
I figure, if you really want a 'partner in crime' INTP will work best, they will understand where you're coming from, what you want to achieve, they will come up with great ideas, they love a challenge, and they like to achieve something for a change.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You only talkin' about romantic relationships?

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm an ENTP male and my best partners-in-crime are ENFP, INTP and xNFJ.

My absolute favourite Partner-In-Crime at the moment is a male ENFx friend. We immediately think the same thing at the same time and come to similar conclusions, but look at things differently and tend to have interesting views and perspectives that the other can learn from.

If we're talking about romance, My attraction to ENxx tends to be more "public" and "social"; like wanting to ride a wild horse or a sports car. I wouldn't say "conquer" because I enjoy the company of other wild spirits and wouldn't want to "tame" them. I guess this fits your description of "partner-in-crime" better?

My attraction to INxx types is a lot more subdued and personal. I love how INFx women can sometimes kick my butt with the simplest and most elegant reasoning. I also find that INTP women can be wonderfully kinky, INTJ women have brains that are extremely pleasurable to explore. The few women in my life that I can imagine marrying are almost all INFx.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Oh, I'd have a ball with y'all!!!

In fact, I think I've been waiting for an ENTP woman to come along and be my Bonnie, or I be her Clyde, my entire life.

:wub:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
NTs (ideally not an ENTJ - who make OK friends but not lovers - don't know about the other NT's but I can talk to them) or NFs - I like ENFPs but I beleive they screw around on you which isn't fun... Maybe another NF though - dated and INFJ - but I was too much for them

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I'd say that my best "partners in crime" for entertainment/intellectual purposes are other NPs (except female INFPs...I just offend them too much to derive any real enjoyment out of interactions with them). NTPs are great for fueling my bantermobile. As far as romance goes, any NTs really (particularily other ENTPs or INTJs), except probably ENTJs (way too fierce and intense for me). The only Fs that I'm particularily interested in romantically are probably INFJs. Of course there's the whole socionics ISFP thing too...

Bay

hey ENTJs can be cool, you guys are pussies

ok, ok

perhaps just one, but that doesnt change the fact that.. that you guys are pussies