User Tag List

View Poll Results: ENTP girlies plus who?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENFJ

3 7.50%
  • ENTJ

3 7.50%
  • INFJ

9 22.50%
  • INTJ

15 37.50%
  • INFP

4 10.00%
  • INTP

7 17.50%
  • ISFP

4 10.00%
  • ISTP

2 5.00%
  • ESFP

2 5.00%
  • ESTP

5 12.50%
  • ENFP

3 7.50%
  • Where are the SJs, *****?

9 22.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    this is all well and good, but if you flip the coin and asked the best type for INTJ, most would say ENFP.....

I don't need a partner who's going to dump me for a patchouli-stink hippie! :steam:
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENTP

harsh - and in the UK not true... most ENFP's wander in looking like bag ladies... trailing bags full of junk behind them... usually turning up late and dishevilled...

I have to say ENFP women are my all time favourites, they seem so much ore comfortable with their eccentricities - but they steal our men, which is not so cool

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

most ENFP's wander in looking like bag ladies... trailing bags full of junk behind them... usually turning up late and dishevilled...

I have to say ENFP women are my all time favourites, they seem so much ore comfortable with their eccentricities - but they steal our men, which is not so cool
    Hey, you know me?

MBTI
    ENTP

LOL I'm actually not meaning to offend anyone, just they do look like that.. albeit I know stacks of ENFP women who are qualitativite researchers.... They are like slightly eccentric (academic types) who are totally at peace with their hanging out selves....

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

LOL I'm actually not meaning to offend anyone, just they do look like that.. albeit I know stacks of ENFP women who are qualitativite researchers.... They are like slightly eccentric (academic types) who are totally at peace with their hanging out selves....
    ha ha...no, I'm telling you...I'm actually like that

MBTI
    ENTP

ha ha ha very good... ENFPs rock.... even if they do steal our men

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Good relationships where I could be myself: INFP & INTP. I tend to get along better with male INFPs and don't usually get to know (or recognise) INTPs irl.

Awesome friendship: INFJ, don't tend to get to know INFJs irl either.

Super-dooper fun and totally squee: ESFP & ISFP, particularly teh wimminz irl.

Super-dooper fun and totally kick-ass: ESTP & ISTP, never met one that I wanted to have a relationship with though.

The best partner in crime is obviously the ENTP themselves making the question moot.

To be honest I have studied ENTP - INTJ dinamic so I will share my conclusions.

ENTP - INTJ go well togather since they are both rational but they are still quite different from each other. ENTP can pull INTJ out of its shell just as a ENFP would but they will be less emotionally needy about it. Or they will not want that much personal approach as a ENFP would. What makes a job a whole lot easier from INTJ perspective. Especially since ENTP will challege INTJ much more often than ENFP would. What open a whole line of possibilities when it comes to "what if conversation" (which both types seem to loke)
    Since ENTP needs energy from the outside this can be useful trait to a INTJ since their mate will keep the conversation(s) going. Plus in social situation you can let ENTPs do the talking and just hide behind a ENTP.

On the other hand INTJ is very good for stoping a ENTP from spreading itself too thin and it makes sure that things get done. (at least the more important things) . What can reduce stress level in ENTP by a very large factor if INTJ is not acting like a control freak. What makes a INTJ feel useful . What is actually his/her main need. On the hand ENTP will make sure that something is going on almost all the time. (because of Ne)
    Especially since both are sarcastic and quite unconventional in their foundations. What means that both will have a hard time finding someone with who they are be what they realy are behind the curtain. What will not be a problem in this combination. Puls INTJ are quite hard to figure out so ENTP will always have something to study. What can prevent them from becoming overly bored.
    Also one side in this relationship will be a female NT what means that if a NT guy allows her to use her NT side freely and even if that is not too womanlike sometimes she will fall for him even harder then in some other scenario. Since she does not need to supress anything.

The only problem could be emotional connection in this conbination.
    But if they can produce enough of emotional connection this can be quite good combination. However since both sides are thick skined enough to handle each other well as complement each other.
    Of course individual factors play a big role here but on paper this can work quite well in my opinion.

However I think that a female ENTP - male INTJ is more likely to work than male ENTP - female INTJ. I am not fully sure why but in the first combination it seems that it would be easier to create a dinamic that works.

Thread kill ?