User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Oh, so basically if you find out someone is P then you say their handwriting is messy. That makes sense to me!

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Time View Post
    Your profile pic makes me question my ENFP love.

And "neat" is also a very subjective word. Neat handwriting to you may not be the same as neat handwriting to me. That ENFP friend I mentioned told me she had very neat handwriting. When I looked at it, I wanted to throw up. So, many of the INTJs up above say their handwriting is messy and you say your handwriting is neat, but until one ultimate judge compares them (that's me), no one can really be sure.

Also, I already addressed that its probably a bad ways to judge P/J. Read before you post.
    If you like ENFPs, here's a tip: get ready to hear things twice and have some patience/tolerance for it. You seem to really have a short fuse on that from what I've seen so far

You're the one who's asking for opinions, after all. Things are bound to get repeated. Plus, not all of use do the minimal communication-thing you've got going on. That includes the girl you're talking about btw...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ESfP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by Kra View Post
    Why not? We'd have something to gripe about, and apparently we're pretty excited by that prospect.

There's something to be said for the interesting dynamic that is apparent in INTJ/ESFP parings.
    That's the word we use to describe our relationship as spouses. Interesting. I'm a bit more balanced than he is, and his T is softening as he ages. And even though he drives me crazy with his constant devil's advocating in discussions, I love the intellectual challenge.
    "Every well-bred petty crook knows -- the small concealable weapons always go to the far left of the place setting."
    -Inara Serra

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Eowyn View Post
    That's the word we use to describe our relationship as spouses. Interesting. I'm a bit more balanced than he is, and his T is softening as he ages. And even though he drives me crazy with his constant devil's advocating in discussions, I love the intellectual challenge.
    Oh, gosh. Yes. You should hear us both devil's advocating at the same time. We'll often swap positions several times in the same convo. That sounded dirty, didn't it?
    I think I think more than you think I think.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Plus, not all of use do the minimal communication-thing you've got going on. That includes the girl you're talking about btw...
    especially ENFPS haha

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Anyways, the purpose of this thread is to help me figure out (or state to me if you already know) what type are these girls. I will state for sure that they're E (for obvious reasons). Both of these girls were also neat in their handwriting (my simplest method of detecting J/P), so I will state that they were J's as well. Details aside, I've seen them present PowerPoint presentations as well, and they were effectively organized, so more indication of being J over P (b/c P's are usually messy).
    I have chicken scratch handwriting on my first pass, especially if I'm writing with a pencil.

But then I get a new page and meticulously rewrite it all so it looks neat and pretty because I'm occasionally anal-retentive like that.

But I'm still very much a P.

Your logic is stupid.

And I hate people who say "anyways".

So there.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerSoprano View Post
    Talking about nonsense like an ESFP does might be irritating but nothing gets me more on my nerves like an INTJ who insults people left and right without knowing what the hell hes saying really.
    I love you!

So, many of the INTJs up above say their handwriting is messy and you say your handwriting is neat, but until one ultimate judge compares them (that's me), no one can really be sure.
    Somebody, quick! Pop this guy's inflated self-image before his head swells to such a degree that he needs a little platform with wheels to drag it along behind him once it becomes too heavy for his little neck to support!

MBTI
    INTJ

Hey look, perceivers suggesting that flexibility of judgment is required. And that they have neat handwriting.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

"They who annoy INTJs "

In appropriate ENFP fashion, I have not read through this thread, so, short and sweet answer based on the thread title...

Everybody.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    "They who annoy INTJs "

In appropriate ENFP fashion, I have not read through this thread, so, short and sweet answer based on the thread title...

Everybody.

tee-hee
    so true!

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

The actual trick is to get them all annoyed at you and yet not be able to stop liking you...

/prodding of poor INTJs...I think
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”