• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Which INTUITIVE type is most likely to get FRIEND ZONED?

Lucky_Rabbit

MBTI Type
iNTp
Enneagram
IDK
ENTP - the "cooler" brother of the INTP. Pretty much the "coolest" rational. The best ENTP I know can seduce an ESFP just by a witty Ne based smooth talking. And if smooth talking doesn't talk, there's still that childish charisma. Even if not a "player" in the strictest sense, there's still a lot of things going. One major difference with the INTP is how the ENTP is significantly more concerned with how his message is perceived by the recipient (presumably less smart). A healthier Fe, perhaps.

so thats where im going wrong.. i can always get girl interested based on my appearance ( Im 6'8 and built for sports but i just love to read and listen to music) but when we start talking i think she's as smart as me not knowing that everyone is dumb even if i feel a connection to them damn... If not for this I would never know a friend zone even existed

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am not likely to get friend-zoned, I friend zoooone !

If I, in the unlikely case, should get friend zoned and cant make my way out of it thru made-up logical reasons, rule number 1 automatically applies, which is: I friend zooooned and didnt got friend zoned !

This was an automated reply by your friendly answering machine :)

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
INFP males built the friend zone out of their own blood and tears.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I can see the obliviousness of the INTP getting them in trouble.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
because they might threaten the traditional role of the male in your relationship. Dat power struggle for who wears the pants and who ends up washing them.

Yeah, perhaps you're right. Good riddance to those people.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
because they might threaten the traditional role of the male in your relationship. Dat power struggle for who wears the pants and who ends up washing them.

that doesnt mean males will not want to have sex with them tho

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
that doesnt mean males will not want to have sex with them tho

Right. I do think most men are different in this regard. If anything, for us the "friend zone" is a pool of women we wouldn't say no to dating. I don't think most men spend a lot of energy on women they would never consider dating. There's always that "what if" in the back of your mind.

E

Epiphany

Right. I do think most men are different in this regard. If anything, for us the "friend zone" is a pool of women we wouldn't say no to dating. I don't think most men spend a lot of energy on women they would never consider dating. There's always that "what if" in the back of your mind.

Ladder Theory 101

The Ladder Theory is a controversial social formula for simplifying attractions between men and women. It posits that men have a sliding scale, or "ladder," ranking every woman they meet on how much they would like to have sex with her. Women, on the other hand, have two ladders, for ranking men they find sexually attractive and men they consider friends. Since men have only one ladder, the theory states that heterosexual men and women can never be friends.

Read more: What Is the Ladder Theory? | eHow.com What Is the Ladder Theory? | eHow.com

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
Friend-zoned or set up for fallback position. Basically as the name suggests a Fallback guy is someone who is there to lend a shoulder and give very sane advice to women whenever they are in crisis or worse when they are dumped. He is their pillar of strength and he will always be there(hint hint). He is one of the reasons why girls get into so much mess because they always know that at the end of the day this guy is always there. Most guys, however, eventually leave after someone who appreciates them romantically, leaving the person to wonder if they really wanted them, but couldn't admit it. Some movies even play this scenario. If your only complaint is that your not sure if they're interested and you didn't find out then it's your loss. Ask an IP and they usually say they're interested, but the're waiting to hear from you before they unleash what they think is a lot of romance they've been storing up for someone. They need that confirmation since they don't want to be rushed. If someone just started being romantic to me I would wonder if they were sincere.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Ladder Theory 101

The Ladder Theory is a controversial social formula for simplifying attractions between men and women. It posits that men have a sliding scale, or "ladder," ranking every woman they meet on how much they would like to have sex with her. Women, on the other hand, have two ladders, for ranking men they find sexually attractive and men they consider friends. Since men have only one ladder, the theory states that heterosexual men and women can never be friends.

Read more: What Is the Ladder Theory? | eHow.com What Is the Ladder Theory? | eHow.com

I'd say that sounds more like it.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Ladder Theory 101

Err...I don't think I'd go that far. Like the Guff said, sounds like the stuff the PUA people love.