User Tag List

First 210111213 Last

Results 111 to 120 of 130

  1. #111
    pathwise dependent FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj
    Posts
    5,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNUGGLETRON View Post
    because they might threaten the traditional role of the male in your relationship. Dat power struggle for who wears the pants and who ends up washing them.
    that doesnt mean males will not want to have sex with them tho
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

  2. #112
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    TBH I don't think guys friend zone. But maybe that's just me.
    I don't.

  3. #113
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    that doesnt mean males will not want to have sex with them tho
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    I don't.
    Right. I do think most men are different in this regard. If anything, for us the "friend zone" is a pool of women we wouldn't say no to dating. I don't think most men spend a lot of energy on women they would never consider dating. There's always that "what if" in the back of your mind.


    Likes chubber liked this post

  4. #114
    Epiphany
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Right. I do think most men are different in this regard. If anything, for us the "friend zone" is a pool of women we wouldn't say no to dating. I don't think most men spend a lot of energy on women they would never consider dating. There's always that "what if" in the back of your mind.
    Ladder Theory 101

    The Ladder Theory is a controversial social formula for simplifying attractions between men and women. It posits that men have a sliding scale, or "ladder," ranking every woman they meet on how much they would like to have sex with her. Women, on the other hand, have two ladders, for ranking men they find sexually attractive and men they consider friends. Since men have only one ladder, the theory states that heterosexual men and women can never be friends.

    Read more: What Is the Ladder Theory? | eHow.com What Is the Ladder Theory? | eHow.com

  5. #115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    291

    Default

    Friend-zoned or set up for fallback position. Basically as the name suggests a Fallback guy is someone who is there to lend a shoulder and give very sane advice to women whenever they are in crisis or worse when they are dumped. He is their pillar of strength and he will always be there(hint hint). He is one of the reasons why girls get into so much mess because they always know that at the end of the day this guy is always there. Most guys, however, eventually leave after someone who appreciates them romantically, leaving the person to wonder if they really wanted them, but couldn't admit it. Some movies even play this scenario. If your only complaint is that your not sure if they're interested and you didn't find out then it's your loss. Ask an IP and they usually say they're interested, but the're waiting to hear from you before they unleash what they think is a lot of romance they've been storing up for someone. They need that confirmation since they don't want to be rushed. If someone just started being romantic to me I would wonder if they were sincere.

  6. #116
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    Ladder Theory 101

    The Ladder Theory is a controversial social formula for simplifying attractions between men and women. It posits that men have a sliding scale, or "ladder," ranking every woman they meet on how much they would like to have sex with her. Women, on the other hand, have two ladders, for ranking men they find sexually attractive and men they consider friends. Since men have only one ladder, the theory states that heterosexual men and women can never be friends.

    Read more: What Is the Ladder Theory? | eHow.com What Is the Ladder Theory? | eHow.com
    I'd say that sounds more like it.

  7. #117
    Pose! Salt n' pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    stupid ladder theory. get a grip, men!

  8. #118
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    stupid ladder theory. get a grip, men!
    Ladder theory is a joke to everyone but the idiot men that are also interested in PUA techniques.

  9. #119
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    Ladder Theory 101

    The Ladder Theory is a controversial social formula for simplifying attractions between men and women. It posits that men have a sliding scale, or "ladder," ranking every woman they meet on how much they would like to have sex with her. Women, on the other hand, have two ladders, for ranking men they find sexually attractive and men they consider friends. Since men have only one ladder, the theory states that heterosexual men and women can never be friends.

    Read more: What Is the Ladder Theory? | eHow.com What Is the Ladder Theory? | eHow.com
    Err...I don't think I'd go that far. Like the Guff said, sounds like the stuff the PUA people love.



  10. #120
    Circus Maximus Sarcasticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh
    Posts
    1,037

    Default

    INFP males, then INTP males, then INFJ males.

Similar Threads

  1. [Enne] Which e-type is most likely to...
    By Ida in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 09:00 AM
  2. [NF] Which NF type is most likely to procrastinate?
    By Esoteric Wench in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-20-2014, 11:26 AM
  3. [NF] Which NF type is most likely to get butthurt?
    By Esoteric Wench in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 03:51 PM
  4. [MBTItm] which type is most likely to refuse taking the MBTI test?
    By Drezoryx in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 12:05 PM
  5. [NT] Which INTUITIVE type is least likely to get FRIEND ZONED?
    By EcK in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 05:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO