User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Cypocalypse View Post
    ENFP - the happy INFP. One ENFP guy I know is single. And he also that "gay" impression. Only that he's really happy (unlike the INFP). Gay (pun intended). It can be a charming female archetype, but I couldn't say for certain for an ENFP guy. Though the ENFP guy can get as witty as their ENTP brothers, the ENTP has that more malicious T based sarcasm that much more feels like that it wants to hound women.
    I have two ENFP friends, and I agree with basically all of that.

Ironically, I don't agree all the way with this:

ENTP - the "cooler" brother of the INTP. Pretty much the "coolest" rational. The best ENTP I know can seduce an ESFP just by a witty Ne based smooth talking. And if smooth talking doesn't talk, there's still that childish charisma. Even if not a "player" in the strictest sense, there's still a lot of things going. One major difference with the INTP is how the ENTP is significantly more concerned with how his message is perceived by the recipient (presumably less smart). A healthier Fe, perhaps.
    Mainly because I don't "seduce" a whole lot as people think I do.

It's true though, I get labeled a whole lot by being a player, smooth, male prostitute, fabio, moviestar playboy etc. The girls have said it to me many times, and that kinda worked against me. Mainly because they think I'm going to be deceitful or malicious; that is far from me, but I know it's the whole association with being percieved as a player. And by the way, it's also true; I think a lot about what I say and how it's being perceived. I want to get my message across clear and direct when I like somebody. I walk away when the intentional ambiguity game playing is running, but after the intentions are passed and known that's when I usually leave things light-hearted and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtmac_46 View Post
    I'm not a constant comedian.......

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    I'm sad.
    All i can say is keep on fishing.

.............//'...'/`
    ........../'/.../..../......./\
    ........('(.......... ~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.
    ............\..............(
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

.............//'...'/`
    ........../'/.../..../......./\
    ........('(.......... ~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.
    ............\..............(

alright, bro. It might not be done yet...knee jerk Fi reaction, there.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

INTJ here who just got friend-zoned by an ISFJ. We had sex... and after a few days she sent me the message. My thoughts are along the lines of an indifferent "Okay", though I'm disappointed that there will be no more sex. Now I can't pin down what our relationship is. What is it? What options are there? It's irritating not to know where to put her in. It's not friendship as my interest has always been sexual.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by fragrance View Post
    INTJ here who just got friend-zoned by an ISFJ. We had sex... and after a few days she sent me the message. My thoughts are along the lines of an indifferent "Okay", though I'm disappointed that there will be no more sex. Now I can't pin down what our relationship is. What is it? What options are there? It's irritating not to know where to put her in. It's not friendship as my interest has always been sexual.
    A) that's not 'the friend zone'
    B) 'the friend zone' doesn't exist
    C) wtf?
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

ENTP- the "cooler" brother of the INTP. Pretty much the "coolest" rational.
    You know, I see almost these exact phrases on here at least once a week, but every single time I do it's an ENTP saying it.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    You know, I see almost these exact phrases on here at least once a week, but every single time I do it's an ENTP saying it.
    I can support it with logic: ENTP is the closest 'rational' type to ESTP.

Other NTs don't care about what's 'cool'.
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Blairvoyant View Post
    Other NTs don't care about what's 'cool'.

There's a big difference between a person who is attractive to others, but seemingly unattainable, due to their aloofness/lack of confidence with initiating things with others, and so never get approached... and a person who just actually has no sex appeal.

The former often THINK they're friend zoned, but only cos they're oblivious... INTJ's are a prime candidate for this. They can be immensely sexy and desirable, without realising it, and people who have the hots for them just figure they're "out of my league" or just completely not interested (aloofness), so never give any clear signals. Think of Jean-Luc Picard. Loads of women find him really hot, yet not many would have the guts to approach him and he'd probably be astonished to know they even wanted to.

I actually feel that way about INFP's, tbh... I usually find them incredibly desirable but their distant-ness and lack of recirpocation in ... anything lol... tends to leave me feeling like they must just find me annoying, so I steer clear, and fantasise about marrying them (and other stuff ) from afar
    I'm male and over 30, FYI.
    Preferences: 20% Extravert, 98% Intuitive, 68% Thinker, 17% Perceiving