• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] The Best Bullshit Detector

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is this purely about catching BS or about feeling the need to actually do something about it?

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Well, I'm not the biggest bullshit detector. I'm not gullible, quite sceptical actually, but I'm not good at detecting lies from truth when told to me face-to-face. My style of bullshit detection includes research about the subject. It's much easier to lie to me if you, for instance, change the wikipedia page of the subject.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I reckon it'd be ESTP (aka the conman), it takes a good bullshitter to detect a bullshitter. If it's about connecting dots, then there's probably not much of a difference between EXTP types at this, though ENTP might lock on to it faster, ESTP won't miss any clues. I'd vote for the types that would have more experience in deception, any type can do it, it's just that some types might tend to steer clear from that kind of lifestyle.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I reckon it'd be ESTP (aka the conman), it takes a good bullshitter to detect a bullshitter. If it's about connecting dots, then there's probably not much of a difference between EXTP types at this, though ENTP might lock on to it faster, ESTP won't miss any clues. I'd vote for the types that would have more experience in deception, any type can do it, it's just that some types might tend to steer clear from that kind of lifestyle.

ENTP's are pretty adept social engineers. I can see an ESTP being good, but because they would be better at reading things immediately.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I never detect bullshit, I wonder why this maybe so :D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I never detect bullshit, I wonder why this maybe so :D

Because we can see meaning in everything, even in 'bullshit'. No matter how far sought it might be.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
And I thought the pills I take are responsible for that :D

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
ritalin.jpg