User Tag List

First 123 Last

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    The general public either has no idea or poo-poos it like horoscopes and fortune cookies.
    Hence the "if".

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENTp

I think, there are some tendencies:

- The types, which are more seldom in society, are more often interested in MBTI (because they search for understanding theirselves instead of defeating against social expectations)

- The I-types are more often interested, because they see life more from an "inner" view than others. The inner values are more important than the facile attitudes. But 80% on this board seems very high...

- The N-types are more capable to understand abstract models like MBTI. They are more attracted by this, because it can challenge their mind.

- The F-types respect individuality, that they reject MBTI more often than T-types (especially Fi-types). They need an other access than Ti-types, who want to understand the world logically
    ** Upgrading my english **
    Corrections for my language are willingly seen

Enneagram: 7w6

MBTI
    ENTP

INxx seems reasonable.
    After all, you're doing something quite general and abstract (N). You're interested in yourself and want to know yourself (I).

Researching the theory further after determining your type? Add a T.

Guess would be INTJ, with ENTJ a close second.

NT because we like everything rational and logical. J because we like the structure that MBTI gives us, having it laid out infront of us in a coherent manner.

xNTJ
    I'd wager I's would be more interested than E's because they live in their inner world.
    But at the same time, maybe us E's like it better because it helps us with social interactions (which we thrive on) and gives us means to understand other types.

Of course, I could be entirely wrong. I just don't buy the fact that F's would be more interested in a typing system that often criticizes them and points out their flaws. An NT, (atleast I do) love to hear flaws, embrace em, and learn from them.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

N>S for the most part. But that will change when people see the viability of personality typing in the future. Mostly INXX are interested in talking about this along with ENXX. There are more S types here then you'd think, they are just lurking and don't feel the need to contribute. Lots of ESXX types I imagine.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I definitely see INxx exploring their type alot more often than any others.
    I do have to say though that I LOVE learning about this stuff, how people think and how they react. It gives me a small 'in' into their brains. I really don't see it as being a restriction like I know alot of people tend to think it is. If anything, it helps us understand ourselves and each other at our core. I really like that.
    I'm always trying to find information on my type, but sadly we don't have too many ISFPs who post youtube videos of themselves talking about all of this, or expressing their views and how they work . I suppose they just aren't interested or they don't know. I'd like to change that though, thats for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    I'm always trying to find information on my type, but sadly we don't have too many ISFPs who post youtube videos of themselves talking about all of this, or expressing their views and how they work . I suppose they just aren't interested or they don't know. I'd like to change that though, thats for sure

Good idea.
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

I agree with those who have said INXXs.
    Quote Originally Posted by blankpages View Post
    The field of psychology in general tends to attract Ns quite a bit more than Ss. Posting on an online board is generally more attractive to Is than Es. Put the two together and you get an INxx majority on boards like this, even though IN types are least common in the general population. (Difficulties fitting in with others might also encourage more INxx people to explore why, and wind up looking at MBTI as an explanation).
    Nice explanation.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    Good idea.
    I actually planned on making some youtube videos about typology, but alas, I have no webcam. I'm going to be getting one soon though.

I think I remember thinking of making a thread encouraging people to make videos/audio about their type. I could have done the audio thing... but eh. Laziness.

No one wants to do that kind of thing alone in a thread.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Ns, in general, methinks.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles