User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    Back when people were submitting items to the questionnaire database, the only two that really stood out were 4's and 5's as F's and T's. (Not surprising) Also, I think the majority of the INxJs were 1's and many, many INTP's were 5's. I'll have to go look it up in the database to give the real percentages.
    Here are the stats if anyone is interested. I think we are skewed because it was aimed at users on the forum who are more often I's and N's, but this is how it came out.

Enneagram 1 -

I 5/6
    N 4/6
    T 4/6
    J 6/6

E 1/6
    S 2/6
    F 2/6
    P

Enneagram 2 -

I 2/2
    N 2/2
    F 2/2
    P 2/2

Enneagram 3 -

E 3/3
    N 3/3
    T 3/3
    J 2/3

I
    S
    F
    P 1/3

Enneagram 4 -

I 20/21
    N 21/21
    F 18/21
    J 11/21

E 1/21
    S
    T 3/21
    P 10/21

Enneagram 5 -

I 39/42
    N 38/42
    T 39/42
    P 30/42

E 3/42
    S 4/42
    F 3/42
    J 12/42

Enneagram 6 -

I 2/2
    N 2/2

T 1/2
    J 1/2
    F 1/2
    P 1/2

E
    S

Enneagram 7 -

E 5/6
    N 4/6
    T 4/6
    P 6/6

I 1/6
    S 2/6
    F 2/6
    J

Enneagram 8 -

T 2/2

I 1/2
    N 1/2
    J 1/2
    E 1/2
    S 1/2
    P 1/2
    F

Enneagram 9-

I 12/13
    N 11/13
    F 9/13
    P 8/13

E 1/13
    S 2/13
    T 4/13
    J 5/13
    Embrace the possibilities.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    In full:

5w4 head fix (main)
    3w2 heart fix (comparatively strong)
    9w1 gut fix (IIRC)

so/sp (IIRC, but I'm not convinced about this)

I just never really clicked with it intuitively. Perhaps my understanding of the system is too limited. It has been determined for me more than by me, which activates resistance. Although the assessment seems valid.
    i'm not familar with this model of the enneagram. what is the premise behind having a fixation in each center?

there are so many ways of grouping and arranging information on the enneagram to create relationships, i am still working out my own thoughts.

MBTI
    xxxx

From what I've seen on INTJf, most INTJs there are 5s, 6s, or 7s.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Type: INTJ
    Enneagram: 8 balls (yes you heard it, 8 balls !)

Nah really, INTJs need a new enneagram type like type Z or somthin
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    From what I've seen on INTJf, most INTJs there are 5s, 6s, or 7s.
    Um no.

There is an enneagram poll there with 345 responses. 3 of the 5 who tested as 7s are ENTPs, only one claimed to be INTJ (obviously mistyped). There were 11 INTJs who tested as 6s.

As I said before, almost all the INTJs are 5w4 and 5w6. A few test as 1 or 8, but many of those are probably mistyped, either on enneagram or MBTI.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    Um no.

There is an enneagram poll there with 345 responses. 3 of the 5 who tested as 7s are ENTPs, only one claimed to be INTJ (obviously mistyped). There were 11 INTJs who tested as 6s.

As I said before, almost all the INTJs are 5w4 and 5w6. A few test as 1 or 8, but many of those are probably mistyped, either on enneagram or MBTI.
    i kind of agree that 8 doesn't make a whole lot of sense. but why not 6s and 1s?

5 does seem to make the most sense to me (Ni and 5 go together like pb and j, always want more data to synthesize and explore internally. as do Ti and 5. no other functions really make sense to me as 5, except for maybe istj). but i think i know intj 1s and 6s and they make sense to me too. 3 seems unlikely bc intj is not easily predictive of others' emotional reactions, nor is it a great story generator like Ti. (i see Ti as predominantly 3 and 5, Fe as predominantly 2 and 3, Pe as 7, and Fi as 4 and 9).

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    Um no.

I think you're confusing what enneagram types really are in relation to MBTI. Any MBTI type can be any Enneagram type. They are not dependent upon each other, even though sometimes they may trend more in one direction.

Enneagram deals with your subconscious motives and desires moreso than MBTI. MBTI is more 'surface level' (maybe not the best way to put it but its the best I can come up with).

Don't kid yourself into thinking that any one MBTI type can be only one (or even two) Enneagram type(s). You'd be very wrong and it wouldn't help you with typing people.
    Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Mine's either a 3 or an 8...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    I think you're confusing what enneagram types really are in relation to MBTI. Any MBTI type can be any Enneagram type. They are not dependent upon each other, even though sometimes they may trend more in one direction.

Enneagram deals with your subconscious motives and desires moreso than MBTI. MBTI is more 'surface level' (maybe not the best way to put it but its the best I can come up with).

Don't kid yourself into thinking that any one MBTI type can be only one (or even two) Enneagram type(s). You'd be very wrong and it wouldn't help you with typing people.
    still, the correlations are really fucking high for some types. and enneagram self-typing is generally even worse/less accurate than mb self-typing. enneagram is based on subjective experiences, family relationships, and the way in which your mb personality creates blind spots. it conceptualizes the defense strategies emerge in relationship to that.

what are your ideas on intj correlations based on all the information you have at your disposal? i've looked at the lifeexplore correlations (at the bottom of the list), and it seems helpful but some don't fit my experience or expectations. i'm trying to figure out how to make sense of/synthesize/reconcile those contradictions for myself so i can better understand them. plus, i want to recognize intjs more clearly and understand the differences within the intj population.

my intj s.o. is a 6w7, for instance, which is rare. but she had a fucked up childhood.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

kra and misty mountain rose, how do you understand yourself as 4w5 intjs? how does it work? what accounts for the intj 4? how is it different than other 4s and other intjs?