User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    ah open the account, but more importantly teach the kid to manage money, ENTPs sulk at it... I still do :o
    Am I the only ENTP who can manage money?
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Yeah I did it a lot too!

When I was 11 in school we made a box and you had to glue bits together and put it in the clamp to dry. I wanted to see how tight I could put it in the clamp before the clamp stop tightening. But it kept tightening so I tried to see how thin I could make the box using the clamp so I tightened and tightened and then the box snapped in half!!!!!!!

I also used to make loads of dens and go out searching for places to make them that no one else could find unless I showed them!

My attempts to cook are always interesting!
    I have to homebrewed drinks.
    Irn Rooster - A super energy/caffine drink that has you bouncing off the walls for hours!
    Special Honey Juice - The perfect thing to help your singing voice especially useful for my musicals!
    I'm going to try distill my own alcohol some time soon as well! Homemade Cider! I'm 18 in 4 weeks so I want something interesting for my party!
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    ENTP

I was a hell raising diabolical dare devil. My parents were scared for my life (once even landed myself a spot at Harborview Hospital) because of all the crazy stunts and shit I did.

I lived in my own world of adventure and opportunity.
    Destruction of household items (including my brother's hair) was just the necessary byproduct of my existence and education. However, I was bright enough of a child to learn practical lessons from it all, all I still mentally reference to this day.

Your kid will be fine. Just teach him to follow through until the end in whatever he undertakes.
    You can call me Charles.

Mud and rain and chaos... TickTock's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

I'm not an ENTP. I do like cheese.
    ~ Truth ~ Freedom ~ Health ~ Love ~ Communication ~ Humor ~ Respect ~

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by CJ99 View Post
    Yeah I did it a lot too!

When I was 11 in school we made a box and you had to glue bits together and put it in the clamp to dry. I wanted to see how tight I could put it in the clamp before the clamp stop tightening. But it kept tightening so I tried to see how thin I could make the box using the clamp so I tightened and tightened and then the box snapped in half!!!!!!!

I also used to make loads of dens and go out searching for places to make them that no one else could find unless I showed them!

My attempts to cook are always interesting!
    I have to homebrewed drinks.
    Irn Rooster - A super energy/caffine drink that has you bouncing off the walls for hours!
    Special Honey Juice - The perfect thing to help your singing voice especially useful for my musicals!
    I'm going to try distill my own alcohol some time soon as well! Homemade Cider! I'm 18 in 4 weeks so I want something interesting for my party!
    That's really cool, CJ...Rent, eh? Nice! I'm a fellow singer. I'd love your honey juice recipe.

Your kid will be fine. Just teach him to follow through until the end in whatever he undertakes.
    Good advice! That tends to be my biggest challenge. First, acknowledging endeavors as worthwhile, and then committing myself to helping follow through of some elaborate scheme. I can do that, I just need to keep it a goal, I think.

Its our nature to constantly want to elaborate and conceive new ideas and test them.
    This is a really helpful way to frame it.

I suppose my ideal of simplicity and peace will have to be shelved for a while. It's probably just as well...life's more interesting this way, anyway.
    I think I think more than you think I think.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by TickTock View Post
    I'm not an ENTP. I do like cheese.
    Well. Good for you!
    I think I think more than you think I think.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Strange how ENTPs can appear ESTP when young, but INTPs aren't very ISTP-like.

MBTI
    ENTP

Mac

How the heck do you get that? In what was is ESTP like ENTP????

Ok I remembered on the way way to work one of the destructive things I did as a kid...

Me 3.5 years old, big bro aged 4.5 were heavily influenced by open university as kids... so we got up very early one morning and decided to conduct a proper scientific experiment....

We decided to drop test my mums anteque orniments for their bouncability. This consisted of us climbing on a shelf about 3 feet tall and dropping the orniments down onto the polished wooden floor to see the imapct. This means they feel around six feet onto a hard wood flooring. The bouncibility is what we were intersted.

What impresses me looking back on this is that we wanted it to be a PROPER scientific expderiment so we new the results had to be repeatable... so any orniment that wasn't smashed to peices was re-tested...

Needless to say - we didn't sit down for a week.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Mac

How the heck do you get that? In what was is ESTP like ENTP????
    Observing/thinking vs. thinking/doing.

MBTI
    ENTP

LOL what thinking is the common denominator? LOL ROFLMAO.....

I don't know why but I found that really funny...

If you are into thinking - have a go at "the Art of looking sideways" which is oober thought provoking book which is like a scrap book, there is a whole bit about thinking, thoughts etc....