• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs and puns

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
I used to make puns.

Then I started killing people who made puns.

The second was much more pun.

T

ThatGirl

People replacing one word with a different one is not a pun!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What did the blonde name her pet zebra ?

Spot :D

Bowie

MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTPun more like lolololkklhjkjhjnmkl;

A zen master walked up to a hotdog vendor and said "Make me one with everything"

I wanted to say hello to my friend in Cherokee, but I didn't know "how" :/

Last edited:

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I do it all the time. Not intentional. Had a whole class laugh at me just an hour ago, because of a stupid unintentional pun... :)

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I love puns and like Athenian200 mentioned, I always find even the smallest ones to be hilarious. I like people who pick up on things quickly enough to make a pun. People like that seem to be very clever, which attracts me. It's the main reason that made me notice my lovely INTP... Although I must admit that INTPs usually don't have the panache needed to avoid getting exasperated groans.

Tofu562

MBTI Type
ENFP
oh god. my father is an ENTP... puns pour out of that guy like bullets from a machine gun. it doesn't even have to be a phrase. this past halloween he wanted to be "flash gorton", which i'm guessing is going commando underneath a yellow poncho. luckily we had no yellow ponchos... god damn.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Blood is almost the definition of Irony.

:D

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Puns are terrible things! No pundit would create a pun! Why, anyone who puns, should be punished severely! Those who pun even have a special pungitory set aside for them punding their eventual punnance.

Perhaps we could punt them to Pune, or force the punks who think they're so punny to be trapped on a puna.

Oooor maybe I should shut up now before the pun police show up at my door... I can't afford the fine right now >.<

realmsghzx

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
ENTP
I constantly am making puns, plays of words, or quoting songs to fit the lyrics to a certain situation. Some people can't stand it.

C.J.Woolf

respect the brick
MBTI Type
INTP
I love puns and like Athenian200 mentioned, I always find even the smallest ones to be hilarious. I like people who pick up on things quickly enough to make a pun. People like that seem to be very clever, which attracts me. It's the main reason that made me notice my lovely INTP... Although I must admit that INTPs usually don't have the panache needed to avoid getting exasperated groans.
I want to inflict exasperated groans. :devil:

Timmy

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Are people who hate bad puns called Misantropes?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do I have to spend the night in prison, or can I pay bail with Scrabble tiles?

F4 R1 E1 E1 D2 O1 M3

Damn, I thought that would be worth more. :unsure:

Try using Q or Z and see if they'll let you get a double or tripple word score in.