• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs: What were the last crazy ideas you had lately?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Battery-powered backpack fan.
Water-refrigerated undershirt and long johns.

It was hot as fuck today.
lol.gif

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
- For the first time ever, after thousands of years of human existence the earth's crust will be pieced and the mantle will be reached. Could we harness this achievement for unlimited power (of all kinds)? Could this be the cause of 2012?
I don't know, but I want to find out.

- Fire all news correspondents and senators. Do a restart. New graphics and vocal inflections for the media. New toupees and schemes for the politicians.

- Plunder all the gold of the seven seas, and leave no wench unscathed!

- World peace.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All good ideas. Especially the one about leaving no wench unscathed.
thumb_up.gif

Fluxkom

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
three days ago I created a new shorthand variant

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Fluxkom

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Shorthand Writing.

A way to speed up your writing (with pen and paper) to be able to capture everything that gets said in realtime. Great for taking notes, protocols etc.

There are a number of different shorthands out there already, but learning them was quite hard for me as I really couldn't relate to some of the rules they used. So I came up with my own version.

I created symbols based on the phonetic pronounciation of the word.

T and D for example sound quite similar, so I merged them to a single symbol: |
Vocals are just points or variations on the vowel. An e is a dot on a side of the consonant, an i is on top of it, a is the same thing half the size, u is normal, o is twice the size.
Some examples:

T/Den: |.-
Tin: i-
T/Don: |--
T/Dan: ,-
No: --
send/t: ~.-|

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
More ideas... I will make real house music.
Yesterday I was listening to a chicken leg sizzling in the pan, not only looking forward to yummy chicken leg, but realizing this sizzling was actually very melodious.
I've got a rhythmical dishwashing machine and a washing machine which sounds like an airplane taking off, too.
I will record all these sounds and make music out of it. Unlike the usual house music, this won't be repetitive. First number: the Kitchen.

And I've got two more ideas for fiction, too. The "bad-Fi good-Te" idea has been expanded with some plot points. Sigh. NeTamske, stop it. It's exam time. I can't realize all this.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Umbrella fan, for those incredibly hot days...I haven't decided if I want a squirt bottle in it yet.

clarhck

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
?
a replaceable thin plastic covering to put over shoes so they dont get dirty

becoming a travel agent slash tour guide so i could travel.

a movie loosely based on my relationship with my ex

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've been looking at some atheist websites like atheistcartoons.com. Now I want to begin a comic strip series featuring concepts/memes as characters. There is an apartment block and the inhabitants are people like Faith (a very nice girl), Joy (who's of course a fun-loving ESFP), Science... There is an old, conservative priest called Dogma, too (an ESTJ in the stereotypical stick-in-the-mud role). One of the main characters would be Theism, a good hard-working dad who doubts whether to follow Dogma's teachings or not, but never doubts about the existence of a god.
And then a new guy called Atheism moves in... Clash!

Sigh. Can you kill ideas with a proton pack? I want to finish my novel now!

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
New biology idea: A synthetic microbe, made in vaporized form, that produces a flourescent protein in response to marijuana residue, gun-powder, and/or bomb reagents, eliminating the need for canine detection.

I also have some cartoons that are completely random and unrelated to typology that I'll post some time in the future...maybe...

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
New biology idea: A synthetic microbe, made in vaporized form, that produces a flourescent protein in response to marijuana residue, gun-powder, and/or bomb reagents, eliminating the need for canine detection.

I also have some cartoons that are completely random and unrelated to typology that I'll post some time in the future...maybe...

This is a terrible idea. ;)

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
What if during/after a battle you took a large number of the enemy dead and put your uniforms on them. That would cause your enemy to greatly overestimate your loses and underestimate his own and he could easily walk into a trap thinking he was fighting a much smaller force with a much larger army than he is in reality.

Also having a small microchip in a gun and small microchip on the casing of every bullet. When you fire the gun the chip in the gun sends a unique signal to the casing chip. If the casing is recovered it "remembers" which gun fired it.

Hooking up an earthquake machine to an amplification system and using it for concerts. Imagine if you could literally "feel" the beat? In addition to that an improvising music playing AI that picks up on the tempo, key and scale that your playing in and makes random bits of music on the fly.

Also lately Ive been toying with the idea of telekinesis and what I would do with it.(Why is it that in most media people with telekinesis have to make some sort of physical movement of the hands or arms to move something yet are often shown levitating/flying with no such effort? I like to imagine someone with newly gained telekinesis trying to fly and ending up ripping his own head off)

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
I imagined how the future might be .
Suspended buildings, flying buildings, floating buildings, orbital buildings.
Taking energy from the earths core.
Making some use of the moon.
Flying cars all over, organized.

I imagined flying on the orbit of the Earth would sometime in the future get so cheap everybody would do it. Then I got excited. It was 5 AM. Such a dumb moment.

I imagined war weapons and big blasts.

I imagined a bar made of glass, suspended on some pylons, you get there by elevator, water under the floor, glass floor, glass everything, on top of the city, seeing a great view. And I got excited...again.

I imaginated some ideal girl...knowing there is no such thing as ideal in real life. I'm actually unsure how much of the ENTP love is created. You think shes in a way...by creating an image of how she works in your mind...then you know her a little more... you realize the love you felt was...not for her?! And then you think...did I just made that up?
Or maybe it's a general thing. But my ENTP ego wants to take credit for it. lol

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Genetic nanobots in order to protect humans from free radicals and oxidants in the very very far future, thus possibly creating very very long lives. We're definitely not ready for that now.
I believe that if they were to ever come into existence, it should be used for severe medical purposes only, such as genetic damage from radiation exposure or some other genetic deformity like Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria Syndrome, where the odds of getting it are one to eight million.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Is there anywhere an ESTJ crazy ideas thread? Because this idea comes from my ESTJ husband.

There is a ninth function called Pi (like the number). This one does all the repairs in your body, especially when you're sleeping. It also opens and closes the valves for producing saliva, stomach acid,... Works tightly together with Se.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Robotic Bees

Scientists aren't sure why, but the bee population is dwindling. Without bees, pollination of major crops will stop. If we don't figure out how to save the bees, we're going to have to come up with an alternative. Robotic bees could be used to pollinate those crops by basically fucking all the flowers. (Pretty, I know.) You wouldn't need too many of them either.

paradox fox

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I often hear songs at work that I like, but I don't have time to stand there and try to pick out the words they're singing. So an mp3 recorder implanted in my ear.

Or a device that records the music I hear in my head.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm really starting on a religion interest peak.
I've seen nice and strange T-shirts around the USA. I wish Europeans could be as cool about announcing your (lack of) religion on a T-shirt. Now I'm hiding behind the anonymity of the 'net to confess my disbelief...

T-shirts:
"I've created three universes, and your god?"
"I don't believe in tachyon riders."
Hmmm... tachyon riders! I need a new universe!!