1. Combine hydrogen and oxygen for water!
2. Not as recently, but design a transportation system based solely off of magnetism
3. Become a tort lawyer/other type of lawyer
4. Taking black holes and putting them to good use through throwing in matter and creating one smooth, homogenous form of energy which can be used for...something
5. Taking various light sensors from other animals/creating artificial ones so that humans can see all the lights/colors (i.e. in nebulas), and probably ghosts/other energies (yes, ghosts exist)
6. Designing my own tattoo ink which is is semi-permanent for a certain amount of time (three months, six months, a year, etc, as long as a person would want). This is for indecisive people who don't want something permanent/don't want to be old and dislike the tattoos. Problem is the method of application and not letting the colors run together. It would probably have a base of PVC plastic so that the colors are exceptionally bright.
7. Learning German, French, Italian, Welsh, Spanish, and potentially Russian and going to work for the CIA as a code breaker/translator
There are probably more, but I can't think of any more. Too many.
Add: also starting my own business based on some ingenious idea I have, or with some incredibly bright INTJ who is too lazy to start their own. Or an ENTP, who will help me with all my novel ideas and turning them into something useful.
Herd of ENTP's for novel ideas, 5% of which may work, an ISTJ to help keep organization, an INTJ/INTP to do all the math and an ENFP to keep us entertained.
And owning my own bank.