• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs: What were the last crazy ideas you had lately?

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
That would probably require an F-ectomy and a T transplant. Usually these kinds of procedures are too expensive for the typical middle-class worker though. Oh well.

My latest crazy plan has something to do with this...
Invent a helmet which transforms Ne into elektricity. I can live with 20% of my Ne and be happy...

Wait. Scratch that. Let's be honest. I'll miss it.

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
Cut my pretty long hair at 2 am. I did it lol, it's still not that short, but now I feel like I should have gone to hairdresser :)

Nescio

MBTI Type
ENTP
not so crazy?

Writing Twitight slash fanfiction,
And corrupting every last teenage girl there ever was.

Course, I'm a terrible writer.

By the way, since when are two supposedly really hot guys not the most popular pairing? Not to mention, they're enemies.

Conclusion: THEY MUST BE SECRET LOVERS!

I never specified the characters being slashed
Jacob/Edward
In case you haven't already guessed.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Yesterday, I decided to become a part-time ESTJ.

ESTJ whenever there is boring work to be done, like preparing lessons and correcting exams.
For teaching the lessons and having fun I will just go back to my own self.

That way, the boring work will get out of the way FIRST and I will have loads of free time!

Instead of posting that crazy idea, I tried it out! I bound and gagged my Ne and promoted my Te to first place.

Effects:
It worked - I've done the work first and even didn't come to the forum before everything was ready.
The exams are done!
I have a huge headache.
I have free time right now!!
My Te is exhausted or something - I didn't do anything in a more or less efficient way since yesterday evening.
My Ne is disgruntled and keeps silent about my novel... so, like a real ESTJ, I have free time and no ideas... :doh:

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
how am i gonna make all my courses fit so all the prereqs are taken care of implicitly and still take all the courses that i wanna take

also had an "idea" self-pity is a form of indulgence

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That would probably require an F-ectomy and a T transplant. Usually these kinds of procedures are too expensive for the typical middle-class worker though. Oh well.

Yeah, but I really FEEL that we should all have access to this kind of surgery regardless of external conditions, so I'm not going to shut up about it until the whole world bends to my arbitrary FEELINGS. :headphne:

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Finish my novel through a deadline system.
This is totally logical, look!

- as a true ENTP, I only have ideas when stressed.
- deadlines give me stress.
- I enjoy the mad idea-generating that occurs when I'm stressed.

Of course, I'm unable to give myself a deadline and keep to it. That's where I'd like to enlist the help of a nagging ESTJ. Luckily, I've got a nice and helpful ESTJ in my immediate vicinity. As he wants to read my novel, he agreed and gave me a deadline!

I'm off to write now! :run:

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
I'm building another clock from scratch. Why? Because it's fun. I'm not using any blueprints again, because I want to find a new way to make it work.

This one will be Grandfather Clock size though. If it doesn't work, I'll turn it into a fountain or bookshelf.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm building another clock from scratch. Why? Because it's fun. I'm not using any blueprints again, because I want to find a new way to make it work.

This one will be Grandfather Clock size though. If it doesn't work, I'll turn it into a fountain or bookshelf.

HAHA!

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper

If you go the bookshelf route, let me know. I'm in the market, as the lady gets tired of pushing them all off her side of the bed.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
If you go the bookshelf route, let me know. I'm in the market, as the lady gets tired of pushing them all off her side of the bed.

You'd think she'd be comfortable sleeping on books by now. Yeesh.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Making an absorptive photosynthetic paste via blue-green cyanobacteria for human metabolization.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Aka, poisoning people?

No. More like irradiating.

See, the trick is to use the cyanobacteria as a buffer. Do it right, or the bacteria will eventually mature into a neurotoxin.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
No. More like irradiating.

See, the trick is to use the cyanobacteria as a buffer. Do it right, or the bacteria will eventually mature into a neurotoxin.

What are you planning to buffer? I've always understood irradiation as a way to destroy bacteria, not a way to employ it. I am curious as to what you mean.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Super robot wars, accept with superheros instead of robots
I've always wanted to write some story with really crazy superheroes, like Entropy Man (everything he touches decays - really everything, so he can't touch the girl he's supposed to save). But I don't want it to be a shallow superhero story. There has to be more to it than just some superpowers... If I ever think of a good plot, a bit of a character for Entropy Man (now he's not more than someone with that superpower) and some more heroes and villains...

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
My latest crazy idea was to hang out with my ex, hence rekindling my feelings for her and then letting her know about them.

I'm retarded.