User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

I think I think more than you think I think.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyGrass View Post
    Bwahaha that's just what I had in mind. Good work.

MBTI
    ENTP

Another one.
    This idea still holds strong after two years of trying to realize it. But it's still a crazy and quite ENTP idea.
    A fantasy novel.
    No, the magic doesn't react to emotions, unlike in most fantasy novels.
    I'm gonna finish it, new ideas or not! Did you hear me, Ne function of mine?!?

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

You guys are retarded.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    You guys are retarded.
    You're uncreative and soulless.

We're just soulless.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

You guys are retarded.
    I see the profound creativity encompassed within your insult. Thank you for sharing your idea with us; you'll definitely get a patent and maybe even win a Nobel Prize for that one, champ.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

You guys are retarded.
    I agree with you.

Accept for my Idea.

It was awsome.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

Default With the advent of globalization, we should move from patriarchy to matriarchy

Conflict is not inherently bad, it is the manifestation of the seed for ambition, motivation, competition. It is needed for progress.

However, the direction of the conflict can either make a stalemate out of progress or make it regress.

With the onset of an increasing global economy, where boundaries [geo-political, even], us versus them, are being eroded faster than we know what to do with our assumptions....the roles of the leaders of the world become more and more imminent in such a large-scale [imo, inevitable] integration.

Everything is becoming ONE super. Super-market. Super-currency (European Union). We're slowly moving towards pooling the earth's resources as one. For all. All for one.

What happens to competition then, when we all move to one? How about the need for dissent so that there's some kind of democracy for action?

It will be within, rather than between. The inevitable conflicts.

And, in such a milieu, I propose we allow the power and position of women, globally, especially in terms of education and land ownership, to see a dramatic shift.

Why?

Well, two reasons:

(1) If you've tried something and it gets the same results, why not try the radical opposite?

- there are pockets of matriarchal societies, but, as a generalization, our social world is a patriarchy. We've seen the results for that, what that is like....now....

- try the opposite.

(2) Globalization means we're pooling vested interests......
    Evolutionary speaking, mothers/females have a more big-picture view of how exactly resources can be used more effectively, not just for her own self-interest, but, more often than not, for her children, family, future generations. There's never a doubt about her descendants. Males can be subject to cuckold, am I the baby daddy? But, not the mother. There's an inherent security in her interests. As such, it trumps women's need for power/dominance, such drive, to secure their children (and their children's) well-being.

So, give women the voice for change. Allow communities to have women as the head/leaders. See what kind of a world they will envision. Because once we're in the thick of globalization, with such drastic integration, it behooves us to not only think of globalization in economical terms, but, socio-politically so. And the predicted ramifications of that.

Mother nature. Mother nurtures.

Caveat: this is neither a "crazy" idea, nor completely mine [I just took a radical stance to it], but it's interesting, imo, regardless.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Conflict is not inherently bad, it is the manifestation of the seed for ambition, motivation, competition. It is needed for progress.

However, the direction of the conflict can either make a stalemate out of progress or make it regress.

With the onset of an increasing global economy, where boundaries [geo-political, even], us versus them, are being eroded faster than we know what to do with our assumptions....the roles of the leaders of the world become more and more imminent in such a large-scale [imo, inevitable] integration.

Everything is becoming ONE super. Super-market. Super-currency (European Union). We're slowly moving towards pooling the earth's resources as one. For all. All for one.

What happens to competition then, when we all move to one? How about the need for dissent so that there's some kind of democracy for action?

It will be within, rather than between. The inevitable conflicts.

And, in such a milieu, I propose we allow the power and position of women, globally, especially in terms of education, to see a dramatic shift.

Why?

Well, two reasons:

(1) If you've tried something and it gets the same results, why not try the radical opposite?

- there are pockets of matriarchal societies, but, as a generalization, our social world is a patriarchy. We've seen the results for that, what that is like....now....

- try the opposite.

(2) Globalization means we're pooling vested interests......
    Evolutionary speaking, mothers/females have a more big-picture view of how exactly resources can be used more effectively, not just for her own self-interest, but, more often than not, for her children, future generations. It trumps women's need for power/dominance, such drive, to secure their children (and their children's) well-being.

So, give women the voice for change. Allow communities to have women as the head/leaders. See what kind of a world they will envision. Because once we're in the thick of globalization, with such drastic integration, it behooves us to not only think of globalization in economical terms, but, socio-politically so. And the predicted ramifications of that.

Mother nature. Mother nurtures.

Women would fuck up the world just in different ways than men.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

Quote Originally Posted by fill View Post
    .Wireless power (Intel stole my idea).
    So did Nikola Tesla .

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxkom View Post
    - write a novel about some crazy terrorists who try to have the moon crash onto earth using a gigantic rope to pull it down.
    I remember discussing this a while ago somewhere. What would it take to put the moon into a decaying orbit? Hitting your enemy's country with the moon would do a shitload of damage.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.