User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    eNTP

A wind instrument that you can also smoke stuff out of.
    A colleague of the great scientist James Watson remarked that Watson was always “lounging around, arguing about problems instead of doing experiments.” He concluded that “There is more than one way of doing good science.”
    It was Watson’s form of idleness, the scientist went on to say, that allowed him to solve “the greatest of all biological problems: the discovery of the structure of DNA.” It's a point worth remembering in a society overly concerned with efficiency.

MBTI
    ENTP

Write a baby book on segmentation for work...

Re-engineer a department in order to fix 10 problems (big job though)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

.Modify a tree so its leaves contain a resource that can be refined into energy. Two things happen: we harvest leaves in the fall (creating jobs to do so), and because people tend to have more of something they needed- but only want- these trees would be planted all over the place. Cleaner air and a solved energy crisis.

.Wireless power (Intel stole my idea).

.Tiles that raise up through magnetics creating a platform for either stairs, elevators, or both.

.A car dealer ship that's very compact- half underground. Think of cars that you can cycle through on a giant upright wheel, like the backs are pointing toward the axis of a ferris wheel. Platforms could be put under the cars, which can be checked out to test drive just by opening the door (you agree that you'll have it back at the dealership within and hour, and you can only drive it in a ten mile radius or the car pulls over like an OnStar system).
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENTp

- Analyze the storytelling-process to make it useful for education, e.g. to explain complicated mathematics with the use of hypnotical patterns and metaphers (while the students don't recognize, what happens)

- Organize a group, which go to a marketplace in a big city and begins smalltalking pedestrians, just to fit every group together until there is a huge mass of people and observe the situation

- Setting the first date with so much girls as possible on the same time and location, just to analyse the reactions (and then try to flee unviolated )

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Making a special bomb that i can unleash on suburbanites that eliminates their ability to have children while simultaneously painting all there houses different colours so that I can actually tell the difference between them, and growing there trees cus man they could use some shade.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid and Flammable View Post

- Setting the first date with so much girls as possible on the same time and location, just to analyse the reactions (and then try to flee unviolated )
    I am a girl and I still approve this idea

MBTI
    ENTP

- I am gonna re-film Lord of the Rings and only change one scene. When Gimli says, "AND MY AXE" he's gonna pull out a guitar instead of an actual axe and just start shredding

-I will also re-film Star Wars, and Darth Vader's voice will be done in Auto Tune.

also:

Me, going into Home Depot: "I'm gonna make a SHELF!"
    Me, going out of Home Depot: "I'm gonna go buy a shelf"
    Last edited by Bowie; 11-09-2009 at 02:54 AM. Reason: dickbutt
    In my defense, I am a terrible person.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

- write a novel about some crazy terrorists who try to have the moon crash onto earth using a gigantic rope to pull it down.

- build a fair and effective loot system for guilds in MMOs to improve overall performance and prevent drama.
    When I get sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Video Challenge Question Video
    Race: Werepire
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    7w8 sx>so>sp
    Give me an E! E
    Give me a N! N
    Give me a T! T
    Give me a P! P
    What's that? Yeah right, that's me!

Always expect the unexpected! - Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP

- cartoons featuring MBTI types interacting
    - stories featuring MBTI types interacting (including titles like 'The Shadow House' and 'ESTJs Sensotard Moment' (I love to mess with ESTJs, particularly fictional ones))

I'm WAY too much interested in MBTI right now. It started as a tool to understand my novel characters... Now there are 16 Types running around in my head, interfering with my lessons, taking my interest away from my long-running novel project...
    Come on, Main, Secondary and Villain! Just knock those types out of my head, okay? You DO want me to complete your story, don't you, Main?

Oh yes. Non-MBTI-related crazy idea:

- an overall theory about magical reasoning (including evil eye, the no-chance hypothesis and others); and a tool to categorize magical worlds.
    - a series of short stories featuring a robot as main character, each one in another century.
    - a story with a non-ESTJ main character (okay - this is MBTI-related. Still, I had the story idea first and the character is an ENTP.)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    - I am gonna re-film Lord of the Rings and only change one scene. When Gimli says, "AND MY AXE" he's gonna pull out a guitar instead of an actual axe and just start shredding
    LMAO. There's an idea...we need an emoticon that symobolizes "LMAO."

Then he could start trying to use his guitar to chop down trees. Absurdity <3