User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

invent a machine that can figure out someone's MBTI type immediately and with 100% accuracy. So people would just STFU and agree with what I say.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    ENTP

Theory: there is always exactly one fly inside your house. If you kill it, another will get in immediately, without even the speed-of-light delay, to annoy you.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Idea: build jet packs, and sell them to people in my school.

But first, they have to sign an agreement that I am not responsible for injuries.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

If some kind of suits could be created which would include a hood or which where composed of a kind of breathable, nano film technology and made available to everyone which could diffuse kinetic energy, be fire proof and filter disease or toxins from the atmosphere then crime would become pretty much extinct. Someone should make those.

Oberon

Proposition one: In some not-too-distant future, the world's more advanced militaries will have powered, armored robotic suits that enable the user to move at great speeds and lift heavy loads without fatigue. These suits will (necessarily) have computerized control systems and built-in communications systems.

Proposition two: The inputs that drive the motion of the robotic suits can be provided by negative-feedback sensors inside the suit... or they can be driven remotely, over the comm system. Consequently...

Proposition three: If you are able to access the correct comm frequency and access code, and you have the right command sequence file loaded up and ready to go...

Conclusion: You could make the troops of an enemy infantry unit do whatever you wanted them to on the battlefield. The Can-Can, for example.

MBTI
    ENTP

In football.

Put sensors on the ball and on the sneakers. This way you won't need any stupid coach to make wrong decisions regarding the offside.

The players and the ball will be tini dots on a graphic. That would be cool.

MBTI
    ENTP

^ You'll have lots of problems making the football association accept that. There are lots of cameras and sensors used eg. in tennis, but football? No, they want to keep "human feeling" into it.
    Real quote.

MBTI
    ENTP

In a corrupt country like mine the 'human feeling' in football is also corrupt. Most coaching errors are not random here. They are paid. Big time.

And after that there are a lot of tv shows who interpret the coaches errors and stuff. That is totally unnecessary.

People are subjective. Machines aren't.

MBTI
    ENTP

Throughout the universe most stable things are round. They don't look like airplanes.

So why is it that in most Science Fiction movies the spaceships are airplane like, instead of spherical?

So I'm thinking that a spherical planet-like spaceship is way better. And we don't have to get super resistant matherials for it. If the spaceship would have it's own, earth-like magnetic field, protecting it from most of the particles thrown at it.

It would be super awesome if it would have it's own magnetic field generator in it's core.

MBTI
    ENTP

^Cool! That's the stuff new stories are made from...

Some of mine:

1) Why is it easier to repair a broken vase than to kill a person in Harry Potter?
    2) Also HP: if you get into someone's memory, shouldn't you see everything from the viewpoint of that person, including emotions and thoughts? Also, shouldn't you see it subjectively and colored, as memories are?
    3) Why would a robot look like a human? There must be better ways to build a cooking robot, a teaching robot,...