User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

I've been looking at some atheist websites like atheistcartoons.com. Now I want to begin a comic strip series featuring concepts/memes as characters. There is an apartment block and the inhabitants are people like Faith (a very nice girl), Joy (who's of course a fun-loving ESFP), Science... There is an old, conservative priest called Dogma, too (an ESTJ in the stereotypical stick-in-the-mud role). One of the main characters would be Theism, a good hard-working dad who doubts whether to follow Dogma's teachings or not, but never doubts about the existence of a god.
    And then a new guy called Atheism moves in... Clash!

Sigh. Can you kill ideas with a proton pack? I want to finish my novel now!
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

New biology idea: A synthetic microbe, made in vaporized form, that produces a flourescent protein in response to marijuana residue, gun-powder, and/or bomb reagents, eliminating the need for canine detection.

I also have some cartoons that are completely random and unrelated to typology that I'll post some time in the future...maybe...

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    New biology idea: A synthetic microbe, made in vaporized form, that produces a flourescent protein in response to marijuana residue, gun-powder, and/or bomb reagents, eliminating the need for canine detection.

I also have some cartoons that are completely random and unrelated to typology that I'll post some time in the future...maybe...

This is a terrible idea.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

What if during/after a battle you took a large number of the enemy dead and put your uniforms on them. That would cause your enemy to greatly overestimate your loses and underestimate his own and he could easily walk into a trap thinking he was fighting a much smaller force with a much larger army than he is in reality.

Also having a small microchip in a gun and small microchip on the casing of every bullet. When you fire the gun the chip in the gun sends a unique signal to the casing chip. If the casing is recovered it "remembers" which gun fired it.

Hooking up an earthquake machine to an amplification system and using it for concerts. Imagine if you could literally "feel" the beat? In addition to that an improvising music playing AI that picks up on the tempo, key and scale that your playing in and makes random bits of music on the fly.

Also lately Ive been toying with the idea of telekinesis and what I would do with it.(Why is it that in most media people with telekinesis have to make some sort of physical movement of the hands or arms to move something yet are often shown levitating/flying with no such effort? I like to imagine someone with newly gained telekinesis trying to fly and ending up ripping his own head off)
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    ENTP

I imagined how the future might be .
    Suspended buildings, flying buildings, floating buildings, orbital buildings.
    Taking energy from the earths core.
    Making some use of the moon.
    Flying cars all over, organized.

I imagined flying on the orbit of the Earth would sometime in the future get so cheap everybody would do it. Then I got excited. It was 5 AM. Such a dumb moment.

I imagined war weapons and big blasts.

I imagined a bar made of glass, suspended on some pylons, you get there by elevator, water under the floor, glass floor, glass everything, on top of the city, seeing a great view. And I got excited...again.

I imaginated some ideal girl...knowing there is no such thing as ideal in real life. I'm actually unsure how much of the ENTP love is created. You think shes in a way...by creating an image of how she works in your mind...then you know her a little more... you realize the love you felt was...not for her?! And then you think...did I just made that up?
    Or maybe it's a general thing. But my ENTP ego wants to take credit for it. lol

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Genetic nanobots in order to protect humans from free radicals and oxidants in the very very far future, thus possibly creating very very long lives. We're definitely not ready for that now.
    I believe that if they were to ever come into existence, it should be used for severe medical purposes only, such as genetic damage from radiation exposure or some other genetic deformity like Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria Syndrome, where the odds of getting it are one to eight million.

MBTI
    ENTP

Is there anywhere an ESTJ crazy ideas thread? Because this idea comes from my ESTJ husband.

There is a ninth function called Pi (like the number). This one does all the repairs in your body, especially when you're sleeping. It also opens and closes the valves for producing saliva, stomach acid,... Works tightly together with Se.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Robotic Bees

Scientists aren't sure why, but the bee population is dwindling. Without bees, pollination of major crops will stop. If we don't figure out how to save the bees, we're going to have to come up with an alternative. Robotic bees could be used to pollinate those crops by basically fucking all the flowers. (Pretty, I know.) You wouldn't need too many of them either.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I often hear songs at work that I like, but I don't have time to stand there and try to pick out the words they're singing. So an mp3 recorder implanted in my ear.

Or a device that records the music I hear in my head.
    Just because I'm an INFP doesn't mean I'm emo!

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm really starting on a religion interest peak.
    I've seen nice and strange T-shirts around the USA. I wish Europeans could be as cool about announcing your (lack of) religion on a T-shirt. Now I'm hiding behind the anonymity of the 'net to confess my disbelief...

T-shirts:
    "I've created three universes, and your god?"
    "I don't believe in tachyon riders."
    Hmmm... tachyon riders! I need a new universe!!