• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP's and relationships

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*shakes head*

Still missing the object of the possessive noun.

"INTP's whiney and clingy _______ in relationships"

"_________'s _______ acting _________in relationships"

Oh... I get it.

INTP's whiney and clingy elephants in relationships.
INTP's elephants acting whiney and clingy in relationships.

Is it more better now?

(Sometimes a lack of apostrophe makes things painfully awkward. I can't help it. )

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Your patience with our kind is admirable :p .

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Wait, why do you like this alleged INTP with all these personality flaws?

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTP's eating and relationships

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I think she just can't help it, it likely is just a natural gravitation. Don't ask me, that's just a theory.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
^Never mind. I read the post out of context. I retract the statement I thought we were talking about someone else. Actually having De je vous right now from some dream. Weird.

Why wouldn't anyone not love the quirky INTP, we are adorable, stimulating and crazy mystifying.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wait, why do you like this alleged INTP with all these personality flaws?

I think she just can't help it, it likely is just a natural gravitation. Don't ask me, that's just a theory.

^Translation: She is easy

Translation: She is an ESFP

all of the above.

No, kidding! haha!
(p.s. Possible isfp. but that is off topic.)

I haven't known him all that long. Right now he's just being a good friend. There a lot. He's really funny and very sweet. He's fun, up for lots of fun things. And believe it or not, makes me feel special :)
(Because he spends his time with me, pays for things, holds doors.. all the chivalrous little things. ) His friends think I stole him. (He'll tell them he's sick or something one day and then the next day he's with me.) But I don't think they care that much cause they're guys.

On the other hand, I'm not really up for actively dating right now. I was happily single and just hanging out with my friends or just doing my own thing. Its not that I wasn't open for something to come up, I just wasn't really looking around either. Blowing off most guys because I don't really have the time. Meanwhile I was slowly getting closer and closer to him, just because I was around him all the time, and it turned into this.

And i'm not going to go jumping to look for anyone else, so I figure its worth the time to get to know him more and find out if I like him.

Twixt

MBTI Type
ISTP
I think INTPs can fall pretty hard when they fall. Once the initial infatuation phase has passed, they revert to their calm, cool self to some degree, but if you do not like their gooshy side (which IMO, is a great honor to be allowed access to) probably it is better to date another type.

^ I kind of disagree what that.. I tend to think INTPs are quite cautious - look before you leap. "initial infatuation" sounds like something they'd try to avoid. generalising here, but yknow, that's what MBTI does i suppose. anyway, they don't exactly 'revert to their cool, calm self' - it may Look like that to other people when they see interactions between the couple, but the depth of connection/trust/emotional sharing is really never the same (duh) so INTPs are always gonna be more affectionate after they decide to 'let the person in' and trust them. :)

Well thats just in my experience, i don't know about the rest of you guys..

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
^Never mind. I read the post out of context. I retract the statement I thought we were talking about someone else. Actually having De je vous right now from some dream. Weird.

Hehehe De je vous. Cute

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
I think this thread makes INTPs look adorable!

Lol, I would've assumed the opposite. The thread kinda makes us look like puppies who continuously pee on the floor despite your best attempts at training :p . Love us!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol, I would've assumed the opposite. The thread kinda makes us look like puppies who continuously pee on the floor despite your best attempts at training :p . Love us!

Ahahahaha!!

No INTP! BAD INTP!

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY

And then stare at you with our big puppydog eyes! :sorry:

A.K.A. 'cute'.