• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Hate an INTJ? Tell us why!

Dailtone

MBTI Type
ENFP
Lol..seriously, you'll be a nice additional source to that 'how to torture an INTJ in a loving way' thread :devil:

Count me in !

( And sorry if my posts are changing the direction of this thread. I shall desist :) )

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't you just hate how they don't know whether to hug us or run from us? :devil:

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
This thread is a detriment to us all. It should be locked and tossed deep, deep into the graveyard. As if you crazy NF's weren't already enough to get under our skin, you have to sit and plot and be all ... all... SMUG about it! And Amargith... girl one of these days all of this helpful advise that you dole out to the rest of the NF's is going to come back on you. KARMA! KARMA I SAY!

:dont:

*Pulls the cloak of dignity around herself and retreats to watch the NF's from a corner* :thelook:

:peepwall: --> Stinkin' NF's... :wubbie:

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
This thread is a detriment to us all. It should be locked and tossed deep, deep into the graveyard. As if you crazy NF's weren't already enough to get under our skin, you have to sit and plot and be all ... all... SMUG about it! And Amargith... girl one of these days all of this helpful advise that you dole out to the rest of the NF's is going to come back on you. KARMA! KARMA I SAY!

*Pulls the cloak of dignity around herself and retreats to watch the NF's from a corner* :thelook:

Hear, hear. Damned fuzzball NFs. I hate 'em all, I tellya.

:threaten:

:puppy_dog_eyes:

:wub::heart::wub::heart::wub::heart::wub::heart:

Alright, back off, Rose. They're mine, and you can't have them.

:2ar15:

:girlfight:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Omg..a bunch of crying INTJs :hug::hug::hug:

Gothmawg

MBTI Type
INFP
..comes into the room, sighs softly and lays down purring....

Commence, ladies...

:girlfight:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

All that logic and strategy floating around in your head, and the best you can do is a Karma threat? Please, you're better than that.

Anyway, you should just know... Amargith is really only telling NFPs to do what NFPs already know how to do instinctively... form parasitic relationships with INTJs and leech the life out of them. It's the only way they can survive. ;)

NFJs can't really leech the life out of you. We can manipulate you into serving us, but you keep all your power and can turn the tables on us once you figure out what we're doing. See, we like to leave the INTJ intact, because we know an intact, or even enhanced INTJ is more useful to our cause, provided they believe the goal of our cause is in their best interest. Besides, draining a perfectly good INTJ seems wasteful when you can use it instead.

We also tend to think we can control an INTJ at full power, and even make them want what we want. We don't like to drain them and play it safe like the NFPs.

So, we're a lot less dangerous, because we won't have taken precautions to prevent you from lashing back like the NFPs will have. We prefer to just hope you won't betray us because you've come to appreciate what we were trying to do for you by the time you realize what we were doing. Yes, we're that confident in the goodness of our ideals. :)

On the other hand, INTJs could easily do something like to us in return. Two Ni users trying to control each other just isn't as uneven a match as one clever Ni user with an Fi weakness, and a seemingly harmless but deceptively dangerous like kryptonite Fi user.

*Much of this post is tongue-in-cheek. I'm just mildly bored and feel like inventing crazy scenarios surrounding the types.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Athenian, stop stealing our INTJs, you have INTPs for that!:azdaja:

Besides, you forget that we NFPs can also feed our NTJs just fine. We'd be idiots to drain them short term, they're awesome to have around and keep the world away :wubbie:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Athenian, stop stealing our INTJs, you have INTPs for that!:azdaja:

Besides, you forget that we NFPs can also feed our NTJs just fine. We'd be idiots to drain them short term, they're awesome to have around and keep the world away :wubbie:

Hey, I don't steal all of them. If you maintain them and feed them, you can keep them. :yes: I just take them after NFPs toss them aside because they BROKE them. Don't seem to realize they can be repaired, even enhanced.

You might be careful enough not to break your INTJ, but you'd be surprised how many greedy young INFPs just suck them dry. :( They don't even stand a chance. I swear, they don't even read the manuals, and don't realize that INTJs are supposed to last longer than a year. They tend to just throw away stuff that breaks and get new without even seeing if it can be repaired. Half the time, they come crawling, depending on how badly they're damaged.

ENFPs tend to be better about this, though, I'll admit. I've never taken an ENFPs INTJ, it's really only INFPs that do that to them.

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Hey, I don't steal all of them. If you maintain them and feed them, you can keep them. :yes: I just take them after NFPs toss them aside because they BROKE them. Don't seem to realize they can be repaired, even enhanced.

You might be careful enough not to break your INTJ, but you'd be surprised how many greedy young INFPs just suck them dry. :( They don't even stand a chance.

You know, this might be the real problem. It's not so much that the NFPs suck us dry as cause us to close off even more. You're USED to having feelings that leak out all over the place. When we show you the tiniest bit of the goofiness and compassion inside, and you reject us, it only makes us more determined to be closed off.

I go to movies alone so I can cry in peace without worrying about my mascara; they're cathartic for me. If you see me cry, or help an old lady with her groceries, or pick up a baby bird and take it to the vet, or do handsprings, you're seeing something that no one else sees.

If we show you that, and you reject us for being too unfeeling, it is confusing and painful. It feels like I'm tearing off a scab to show you those feelings.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You know, this might be the real problem. It's not so much that the NFPs suck us dry as cause us to close off even more. You're USED to having feelings that leak out all over the place. When we show you the tiniest bit of the goofiness and compassion inside, and you reject us, it only makes us more determined to be closed off.

I go to movies alone so I can cry in peace without worrying about my mascara; they're cathartic for me. If you see me cry, or help an old lady with her groceries, or pick up a baby bird and take it to the vet, or do handsprings, you're seeing something that no one else sees.

If we show you that, and you reject us for being too unfeeling, it is confusing and painful. It feels like I'm tearing off a scab to show you those feelings.

INTJs? Oh, I've never met an unfeeling INTJ. I really don't understand how NFPs ever come up with that! If anything, they all seem super sensitive. I think they're more sensitive than I am. That's one of the things that scares me about them. I feel like I'm handling nitroglycerin. That's one of the reasons I'd rather leave them to NFPs who actually know how to take care of their Fi as well as the rest of them, but so few of them do!

The scary thing about being an INFJ, though, is that I don't actually have to see you do those things to know you're sensitive. I can just see it in you. You really have no idea how overwhelming it can be to suddenly be aware of an INTJs sensitivity... oh, wait... never mind. The thing about INFJs, we may not be overwhelmed by our own feelings, but we sure are aware of other people's feelings if they get intense. That's what overwhelms us. YOUR feelings, not our own. But at least with INTJs, the feelings aren't so raw and incompatible with our basic worldview and outlook like it would be with some other types.

Anyway, I'd never accuse an INTJ of being unfeeling. I might think they're a little rude, blunt, maybe embarrassing, but that's the worst I might think. And that would be based on their public behavior, not their private behavior.

You know, it's too bad we can't just split the INTJs brain from the INTJs heart. That way, I could keep their Ni and Te and share ideas with them and get practical advice, while the INFP could keep the Fi and Se and have them raw and real. We'd both get the parts we liked best. :)

Dailtone

MBTI Type
ENFP
INTJs? Oh, I've never met an unfeeling INTJ. I really don't understand how NFPs ever come up with that!

I never saw this particular INTJ as unfeeling at all.

It was the fact that he had feelings, thoughts and observations that I could see were so amusingly well and comfortably concealed that I admired. An enjoyable puzzle.

The more things are hidden,the more enticing they become sometimes...I suppose curiosity plays a huge part in any attraction.

I hate that they can be so civil , polite and ambivalent to you after you've 'cracked the code ' and have seen how passionate they can be. ( Jeez, what do I want , a stalker? )

Then again, that's also one of my common brush-off strategies towards people who have really, REALLY done something to piss me off. The civil cold shoulder move, I mean. Not the stalking.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I never saw this particular INTJ as unfeeling at all.

It was the fact that he had feelings, thoughts and observations that I could see were so amusingly well and comfortably concealed that I admired. An enjoyable puzzle.

The more things are hidden,the more enticing they become sometimes...I suppose curiosity plays a huge part in any attraction.

I hate that they can be so civil , polite and ambivalent to you after you've 'cracked the code ' and have seen how passionate they can be. ( Jeez, what do I want , a stalker? )

Then again, that's also one of my common brush-off strategies towards people who have really, REALLY done something to piss me off. The civil cold shoulder move, I mean. Not the stalking.

Ooh. Yeah, you would misinterpret Js a lot, then. I tend to treat people as civil and polite most of the time, and only occasionally get more intense.

I have a need to present myself a certain way, a somewhat serious way, at least much of the time. It doesn't have to be all the time, but I still want to be more that way than not. In my case, it's more about image. I don't know why an INTJ would do that, though. I thought they were blunt and didn't care about image? Maybe I was wrong...

In general, Js seem to be more formal and distant, less willing to keep the goofiness open in public like NPs are. It's not so much you as it is image and persona preservation.