• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Hate an INTJ? Tell us why!

P

Phantonym

I don't hate anybody but the experiences I've had with INTJ's have forced me to divide the lot into two categories:

1. The ones that make me want to bang my head against a concrete wall. Repeatedly.
2. The cool ones.

However, I'm always on the lookout when 1 turns into 2 and vice versa. Nevertheless, INTJ's are an interesting bunch. :)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
HAHA "the big smoke"?!

Is that some kind of nickname?!

Oh and I think flying over is an excellent idea!

Yeah, it's a nickname those of us who don't live in cities west of TO for that area as it is a major smog hole compared to a good portion of the country (including where I am). Another I know about is "Hogtown", but I don't think they have piggies there anymore other than the human variety.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Now why would anyone hate someone based upon 4 letters?
That's irrational.

You can easily hate someone who happens to be an INTJ, not because of the fact that they are denoted by these four letters.
And people are irrational.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Yeah, it's a nickname those of us who don't live in cities west of TO for that area as it is a major smog hole compared to a good portion of the country (including where I am). Another I know about is "Hogtown", but I don't think they have piggies there anymore other than the human variety.

Yeah... well we make gay cowboy jokes about you guys so take that!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah... well we make gay cowboy jokes about you guys so take that!

What's funny is my brother came out here from down there and was quite disappointed at the quality of the gay cowboys out here. *sigh* Oh well, apparently he likes the fact that he can breathe out here...

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
This thread turned out to be funnier than I expected :D I'm glad I read it.

I don't hate INTJs, but love the witty humor and when they get cranky and need to be left alone, I just walk away politely...giggling inside :wink:

That's just wrong :dont:

I find them droll hell spawn.
They lack soul and replace it with a logic based value system with plenty of elastic exceptions for themselves.

[... soul sucking ... blah blah blah]

Myth: INTJs back up their friends
Reality: INTJs tear the soul and dignity out of the rare innocent mendicant who commits the slightest infraction or faux paux or otherwise earn their ire such as bumping into you as you share a table with the INTJ. Sociopaths who terrorize the INTJs friends do so with impunity and in fact thereby doing said sociopaths gain respect from the INTJ as to the efficiency of their efforts.

Even though I edited most if it out, it was only for space reasons. I may copy this and re-use it... :D

It is easily my favorite description of INTJ's EVER. :wubbie:

Except for maybe this one...

Just a little satire to liven up the thread. Knew the INTJs would get a little offended if they were not sufficiently acknowledged. Actually INTJs are the sweetest most soulful caring and considerate individuals I know. They are overflowing cups filled with the cream of goodness. In all of the time I have known them they have never done anything immoral (unless maybe a preschool prostitution ring). And they have never been know to do anything illegal (unless you count all the time INTJs have sold dope dressed as a nuns) They all have been good law abiding citizens (Ah gimme a break)…ah uh community conscious individuals. INTJs!! There nothing but double dealing, back stabbing, larcenous, perverted worms. Hangings too good for them! Burnings too good for them! They should be torn in to little bitzy pieces and BURIED ALIVE! (see YouTube - Hanover Fiste ) :devil:

Angry, hungry, lecherous.

:angry: :wacko: :banana:

(that middle one is me with low blood sugar)

I can relate. Although, my only three emotions tend to be Bored, Hungry and Exasperated

:coffee: :wacko: :wtf:

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If we consider hunger an emotion... then I'm a very emotional person :wubbie:

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
You link ENTJ to a cigar aficionado? WTF?

Your Honor, Exhibit A...

Arnold_big.jpg

Jaguar

Your Honor, Exhibit A...

Arnold_big.jpg

Let me guess, Ahhhhhnold actually told you his preference was ENTJ while the two of you were "doing lunch" in Kahhhhleeeeeeeefornia. :D
Edit: I don't smoke stinking cigars.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Let me guess, Ahhhhhnold actually told you his preference was ENTJ while the two of you were "doing lunch" in Kahhhhleeeeeeeefornia. :D

Yes, he did.

He also said you have a big butt, and your butt smells, and you like to kiss your own butt.

(edit: btw, it's not a "preference", it's a "type". You don't pick your type like you pick your favorite color)

Jaguar

Yes, he did.

He also said you have a big butt, and your butt smells, and you like to kiss your own butt.

(edit: btw, it's not a "preference", it's a "type". You don't pick your type like you pick your favorite color)

The MBTI instrument sorts for preferences and does not measure trait, ability, or character.

Source: My MBTI Personality Type - MBTI Basics

Bite me.

Edit: OTOH --"Finally, there is no evidence that the MBTI measures anything of value. ..." Lol.
Source:http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...wrHzCQ&usg=AFQjCNFvuLPef3n-Y243LUbuLAZZndjrQw

Jaguar

Well... I don't want to get in between that whole homoerotic-love-hate thing you've got going with simulatedworld... so maybe some other time.

Tacet qui consentire videtur.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:wubbie: Ohhh NTJ play time! :popc1:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I like most of them, but there is one I hate about them.

They like to be blunt and critical, but they can't take it. They need sympathy and understanding, but they can't give it. They're like babies. Very practical, organized, serious-minded, calculating babies. :thelook: