• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Hate an INTJ? Tell us why!

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't hate INTJs, but love the witty humor and when they get cranky and need to be left alone, I just walk away politely...giggling inside :wink:

I have known three INTJs and all three werent particularly funny and were usually quite serious. I dont understand why INTJs are thought of as funny? Am I meeting the wrong INTJs?

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I have known three INTJs and all three werent particularly funny and were usually quite serious. I dont understand why INTJs are thought of as funny? Am I meeting the wrong INTJs?

I'm hysterically funny. I mean literally. I not only think I'm funny, but other people do too. I will acknowledge that if you have fuzzy feelings that can be easily hurt, that you are unlikely to find my humor, er...humorous.

If you're a cop, a doctor, a soldier, or you grew up on the streets, you're likely to find my wit...er, witty. Otherwise, you'll think I'm vicious and cruel.

All MY friends laugh at my jokes. Of course, they could be too afraid not to.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Err...should I tell her...??

Guys? Looks around a the dust clouds from all the quickly departing people...Guys? Crap.

:cheese:

What? I'm not going anywhere.

Knock yourself out.

I'm hysterically funny. I mean literally. I not only think I'm funny, but other people do too. I will acknowledge that if you have fuzzy feelings that can be easily hurt, that you are unlikely to find my humor, er...humorous.

If you're a cop, a doctor, a soldier, or you grew up on the streets, you're likely to find my wit...er, witty. Otherwise, you'll think I'm vicious and cruel.

All MY friends laugh at my jokes. Of course, they could be too afraid not to.

You're just too cute. Cute cute cute.

Of course they laugh, being Tasered isn't pleasant. :D

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I find them droll hell spawn.
They lack soul and replace it with a logic based value system with plenty of elastic exceptions for themselves.
Rules, pragmatism and self preservation are their meat and potatoes. When they get pissed off they tend to go over the top, scorched earth, vendetta and overkill (this justified by a pragmatic afterthought of demonstrating cause and effect to the peons). They can be also masters at subtlety were the Persian phrase "he could cut your throat with cotton" comes to mind.

Self reflection involves looking at others/society/universe in the negative (e.g. thank God I am not an ESTJ!...That Feeler must think I am a numbskull too, she offered to convince me with an emotional plea!? fucken pathetic...How did all the INTPs get out of their coffins and start mopeing, mumbling and moaning around me, someone give me a chainsaw... WTF where's Rudolph and abominable snowman because with all of these ISTPs and INFP somebody inadvertently sent me to the Island of Misfit Toys)

As children INTJs are the kick toys of misunderstanding and jealous peers. This continues throughout adolescence up through preteens.

By their teens most INTJs will learn to avoid these direct blows by creating a nerd crew of likeminded friends who are mostly INTJs, yet at the same time ostracizing and even shining a target light on an outsider INTJ or other geek for the wolves to fill their appetite thereon.

Its as adults INTJs complete their slower larva development and become dangerous or in the very least unpleasant and creepy. By early adulthood they have earned their own mythology (unless they choose to hide behind the scenes as pupetmasters...and watch their puppets/ surrogates take on a similar mythology.)

Myth: INTJ have a great sense of comedy and the jocular
Reality: INTJs “sense of humor” singularly activated at the tragedies, hindrances
and deficiencies of others, usually these victims are the INTJs own friends, friends of friends or dinner guests.

Myth: INTJs are fearless

Reality: INTJs are not so tough in themselves however intimidate others by collecting an array of various ammunition and torture tricks which they will occasionally calibrate on a weak scapegoat to demonstrate their mercilessness. Since people don't expect a fair fight with an INTJ the theory remains untested, but the impression remains as INTJs never surrender but simply temporarily retreat when vichy subservience (which if they accept is with a sense of disgust at the toad eater) or total annihilation is not an option.

Myth: INTJs friends like them
Reality: INTJs friends are scared of them or otherwise left to feel uneasy therewith.

Myth: INTJs back up their friends
Reality: INTJs tear the soul and dignity out of the rare innocent mendicant who commits the slightest infraction or faux paux or otherwise earn their ire such as bumping into you as you share a table with the INTJ. Sociopaths who terrorize the INTJs friends do so with impunity and in fact thereby doing said sociopaths gain respect from the INTJ as to the efficiency of their efforts.

Do I hate INTJs?....Naw just morrally repulsed by them thats all. Despite these truths I have a great fondness and affinity to the type and wish them the best in their quest at world domination.:hug:
;)

Soo.... I take it your legendary seduction skills don't work well on INTJ women?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*sniff*

You have damaged my feelings. All three of them.

:cry:

I thought this was cute...

There, there, I am sorry pussycat. As a consolation I will also let you in on a secret...there something about INTJ females which is extremely sexy...cat suit or no.:devil:

:ninja:

Err...should I tell her...??

Guys? Looks around a the dust clouds from all the quickly departing people...Guys? Crap.

:cheese:

I'll just watch :peepwall:

Soo.... I take it your legendary seduction skills don't work well on INTJ women?

Burrrrrrn :rofl1:

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
They lack soul

What does that even mean.. "lack soul" ??

Myth: INTJ have a great sense of comedy and the jocular
Reality: INTJs “sense of humor” singularly activated at the tragedies, hindrances and deficiencies of others, usually these victims are the INTJs own friends, friends of friends or dinner guests.

So what part of this is supposed to correlate to them NOT being funny?

I find it amusing and not at all offensive when my INTJ friends and I poke fun at each other. Maybe you (and others who have this problem?) should try to work on being less sensitive.

Being able to poke fun at the tragedies in your life and at the silly things you subconsciously do/say is a great thing to have in your life.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
As far as offensive humor goes, me and my INTJ friend have developed a sort of self-deprecating humor that goes with it. I think many of us laugh at the expense of everyone, including ourselves, though this might not always be entirely obvious. :D

And of course some of us really are just callous assholes who can't bear to joke about our own deficiencies...

MmmCrazy

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
What does that even mean.. "lack soul" ??

So what part of this is supposed to correlate to them NOT being funny?

I find it amusing and not at all offensive when my INTJ friends and I poke fun at each other. Maybe you (and others who have this problem?) should try to work on being less sensitive.

Being able to poke fun at the tragedies in your life and at the silly things you subconsciously do/say is a great thing to have in your life.

Typical xNTJ answer.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Just a little satire to liven up the thread. Knew the INTJs would get a little offended if they were not sufficiently acknowledged. Actually INTJs are the sweetest most soulful caring and considerate individuals I know. They are overflowing cups filled with the cream of goodness. In all of the time I have known them they have never done anything immoral (unless maybe a preschool prostitution ring). And they have never been know to do anything illegal (unless you count all the time INTJs have sold dope dressed as a nuns) They all have been good law abiding citizens (Ah gimme a break)…ah uh community conscious individuals. INTJs!! There nothing but double dealing, back stabbing, larcenous, perverted worms. Hangings too good for them! Burnings too good for them! They should be torn in to little bitzy pieces and BURIED ALIVE! (see YouTube - Hanover Fiste ) :devil:

Naw they are OK as types go....Now on the other hand ENTJs, talk about a type with a stick up their ass... ;)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I hear these ENTJ folk are supposedly really fucking cool.

Am I going to have to fly 5 hours to the big smoke to investigate this claim?

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Am I going to have to fly 5 hours to the big smoke to investigate this claim?

HAHA "the big smoke"?!

Is that some kind of nickname?!

Oh and I think flying over is an excellent idea!