User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Curious1 View Post
    I don't hate INTJs, but love the witty humor and when they get cranky and need to be left alone, I just walk away politely...giggling inside
    I have known three INTJs and all three werent particularly funny and were usually quite serious. I dont understand why INTJs are thought of as funny? Am I meeting the wrong INTJs?
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post
    I have known three INTJs and all three werent particularly funny and were usually quite serious. I dont understand why INTJs are thought of as funny? Am I meeting the wrong INTJs?
    I'm hysterically funny. I mean literally. I not only think I'm funny, but other people do too. I will acknowledge that if you have fuzzy feelings that can be easily hurt, that you are unlikely to find my humor, er...humorous.

If you're a cop, a doctor, a soldier, or you grew up on the streets, you're likely to find my wit...er, witty. Otherwise, you'll think I'm vicious and cruel.

All MY friends laugh at my jokes. Of course, they could be too afraid not to.
    Personally, *I* think I'm hysterically funny.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Gothmawg View Post
    Err...should I tell her...??

Guys? Looks around a the dust clouds from all the quickly departing people...Guys? Crap.

What? I'm not going anywhere.

Knock yourself out.

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    I'm hysterically funny. I mean literally. I not only think I'm funny, but other people do too. I will acknowledge that if you have fuzzy feelings that can be easily hurt, that you are unlikely to find my humor, er...humorous.

If you're a cop, a doctor, a soldier, or you grew up on the streets, you're likely to find my wit...er, witty. Otherwise, you'll think I'm vicious and cruel.

All MY friends laugh at my jokes. Of course, they could be too afraid not to.
    You're just too cute. Cute cute cute.

Of course they laugh, being Tasered isn't pleasant.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp

*sniff*

You have damaged my feelings. All three of them.

my reaction exactly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Fools who wear their hearts proudly on their sleeves,
    who cannot control their emotions, who wallow in sad
    memories and allow themselves to be provoked this
    easily -- weak people, in other words -- they stand no chance."
    -Severus Snape

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Never ever! They are all so splendid.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    I find them droll hell spawn.
    They lack soul and replace it with a logic based value system with plenty of elastic exceptions for themselves.
    Rules, pragmatism and self preservation are their meat and potatoes. When they get pissed off they tend to go over the top, scorched earth, vendetta and overkill (this justified by a pragmatic afterthought of demonstrating cause and effect to the peons). They can be also masters at subtlety were the Persian phrase "he could cut your throat with cotton" comes to mind.

Self reflection involves looking at others/society/universe in the negative (e.g. thank God I am not an ESTJ!...That Feeler must think I am a numbskull too, she offered to convince me with an emotional plea!? fucken pathetic...How did all the INTPs get out of their coffins and start mopeing, mumbling and moaning around me, someone give me a chainsaw... WTF where's Rudolph and abominable snowman because with all of these ISTPs and INFP somebody inadvertently sent me to the Island of Misfit Toys)

As children INTJs are the kick toys of misunderstanding and jealous peers. This continues throughout adolescence up through preteens.

By their teens most INTJs will learn to avoid these direct blows by creating a nerd crew of likeminded friends who are mostly INTJs, yet at the same time ostracizing and even shining a target light on an outsider INTJ or other geek for the wolves to fill their appetite thereon.

Its as adults INTJs complete their slower larva development and become dangerous or in the very least unpleasant and creepy. By early adulthood they have earned their own mythology (unless they choose to hide behind the scenes as pupetmasters...and watch their puppets/ surrogates take on a similar mythology.)

Myth: INTJ have a great sense of comedy and the jocular
    Reality: INTJs sense of humor singularly activated at the tragedies, hindrances
    and deficiencies of others, usually these victims are the INTJs own friends, friends of friends or dinner guests.

Myth: INTJs are fearless

Reality: INTJs are not so tough in themselves however intimidate others by collecting an array of various ammunition and torture tricks which they will occasionally calibrate on a weak scapegoat to demonstrate their mercilessness. Since people don't expect a fair fight with an INTJ the theory remains untested, but the impression remains as INTJs never surrender but simply temporarily retreat when vichy subservience (which if they accept is with a sense of disgust at the toad eater) or total annihilation is not an option.

Myth: INTJs friends like them
    Reality: INTJs friends are scared of them or otherwise left to feel uneasy therewith.

Myth: INTJs back up their friends
    Reality: INTJs tear the soul and dignity out of the rare innocent mendicant who commits the slightest infraction or faux paux or otherwise earn their ire such as bumping into you as you share a table with the INTJ. Sociopaths who terrorize the INTJs friends do so with impunity and in fact thereby doing said sociopaths gain respect from the INTJ as to the efficiency of their efforts.

Do I hate INTJs?....Naw just morrally repulsed by them thats all. Despite these truths I have a great fondness and affinity to the type and wish them the best in their quest at world domination.
    Soo.... I take it your legendary seduction skills don't work well on INTJ women?
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

*sniff*

I thought this was cute...

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    There, there, I am sorry pussycat. As a consolation I will also let you in on a secret...there something about INTJ females which is extremely sexy...cat suit or no.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothmawg View Post
    Err...should I tell her...??

Guys? Looks around a the dust clouds from all the quickly departing people...Guys? Crap.

I'll just watch

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Soo.... I take it your legendary seduction skills don't work well on INTJ women?
    Burrrrrrn
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

*sniff*

Angry, sad, and hungry
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post

Angry, sad, and hungry
    Angry, hungry, lecherous.

(that middle one is me with low blood sugar)
    Personally, *I* think I'm hysterically funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post
    Yes.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari