First 614151617 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by nonsequitur View Post
    ... and you have no idea how scary it is to an INTJ to have someone just "see" their sensitivity. It feels like you're completely transparent and open to exploitation. That is why I really like INFJs, but don't trust myself around them, and don't emote much around them. They seem to like me a lot better when I hide my Fi-intensity and am aloof, too. So I withhold personal feelings that I might share with a less sensitive type. Splitting the head from the heart isn't necessary if said INTJ knows what the situation/people dynamics calls for.
    Fi-intensity rules though
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by weakshadeofblue View Post
    Whoa, great quote. I should remember that and use it .
    You've read the "Art of War," then?
    *Nod*

And several other book type things.

I repeat.

Y'all need more hugs.

MBTI
    INFP

... and you have no idea how scary it is to an INTJ to have someone just "see" their sensitivity. It feels like you're completely transparent and open to exploitation. That is why I really like INFJs, but don't trust myself around them, and don't emote much around them. They seem to like me a lot better when I hide my Fi-intensity and am aloof, too. So I withhold personal feelings that I might share with a less sensitive type. Splitting the head from the heart isn't necessary if said INTJ knows what the situation/people dynamics calls for.
    And responsible NFs will nurture and cherish it. Ones not so responsible will leech onto it...it's about as pure as you can get. How's that for scary?

Most of the NTs I know I can see very easily. One of them is even more transparent than that. While I trust myself to not abuse, use and manipulate this, if I see another do it...well, it ain't pretty.

Oh, and fyi, it also gets very scary for the NF when they can see the NT and there are feelings. This can lead to the NF trying to hide from the NT.

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    *Nod*

And several other book type things.

I repeat.

Y'all need more hugs.
    I prefer purrs and rubbing

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyGrass View Post
    Because the damaged ones can be inflexible, volatile bastards.
    Yes, yes they can

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    my intj threatens to kill me at least 12x per day. our banter gets pretty aggressive tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    That's just what we call pillow talk, baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Anyway, you should just know... Amargith is really only telling NFPs to do what NFPs already know how to do instinctively... form parasitic relationships with INTJs and leech the life out of them. It's the only way they can survive.
    Hahaha. This thread is fabulous.

Quote Originally Posted by Dailtone View Post
    Yes, then they're all like , " You've got me in this state, now what are you going to do about it?" almost threateningly. Which is awesome.
    :blushing: I am so guilty of trying to express this exact sentiment.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Don't you just hate how they don't know whether to hug us or run from us?
    Sirens! All of you!
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

Quote Originally Posted by Gothmawg View Post

Oh, and fyi, it also gets very scary for the NF when they can see the NT and there are feelings. This can lead to the NF trying to hide from the NT.
    I don't get this part. Please explain.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    I don't get this part. Please explain.
    Actually, yeah, can you please explain? It might shed some light on my previous situation with Mr. INFP, as you well know.

Personally, *I* think I'm hysterically funny.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

i like it, but i've grown up with infps. and 4s. i could melt the polar ice caps, given enough time.

also, as they get over their own insecurities and fears, infjs become way more open and warm and flowing like enfps. we have to take much slower bites, but we are deeply sensitive and can become very compassionate and benevolent. and we may treat your problems like an idea, but we love all of god's little ideas like enfps love all his little creatures.

i definitely would get a little anxious if an intj were letting out all of the Fi, if it was coming up, after having it pushed down pretty far for a long time. it's kind of like an earthquake and requires high alert. nfps have an easier time acting all like, oh don't worry, this isn't a big deal, i've been thru WAYYYY worse than this (bc they deal with the feeling weight rather than the idea). they're not concerned with erratic behavior bc they think they have found the right feeling-note and already KNOW.

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

This thread is supposed to be about hating on the INTJ's. Lets get back to that. I'm more comfortable with that. All of this hugging is making me nervous.
    Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    This thread is supposed to be about hating on the INTJ's. Lets get back to that. I'm more comfortable with that. All of this hugging is making me nervous.
    Okay, then. New rule:

Ahem. Let's get down to business.

1. INTJs tend to be perfectionists.

2. INTJs can be irritatingly rigid and focused.

3. INTJs live too much in their heads, and try to plan ahead rather than living in the moment.

4. INTJs can be paranoid.

5. INTJs can be too certain of their own ideas and competence.

6. INTJs may tend to intellectualize situations rather than work through them emotionally.

*spoken as if read from cue cards with no enthusiasm*

"Argh, I really hate those things about INTJs. It's so annoying to be around a person like that. I don't know how they live with themselves."

Better?