User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

Results 121 to 130 of 169

  1. #121
    Junior Member Dailtone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Lol..seriously, you'll be a nice additional source to that 'how to torture an INTJ in a loving way' thread
    Count me in !

    ( And sorry if my posts are changing the direction of this thread. I shall desist )

  2. #122
    Member Gothmawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Lol..seriously, you'll be a nice additional source to that 'how to torture an INTJ in a loving way' thread
    Do it! (evil cackle)

  3. #123
    No Cigar Litvyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    NFP overload, goodbye thread!

  4. #124
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Don't you just hate how they don't know whether to hug us or run from us?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  5. #125
    Member Gothmawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Don't you just hate how they don't know whether to hug us or run from us?
    I prefer it when they Squeeeeee!

  6. #126
    Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    This thread is a detriment to us all. It should be locked and tossed deep, deep into the graveyard. As if you crazy NF's weren't already enough to get under our skin, you have to sit and plot and be all ... all... SMUG about it! And Amargith... girl one of these days all of this helpful advise that you dole out to the rest of the NF's is going to come back on you. KARMA! KARMA I SAY!




    *Pulls the cloak of dignity around herself and retreats to watch the NF's from a corner*

    --> Stinkin' NF's...
    Embrace the possibilities.

  7. #127
    Senior Member Cranky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    This thread is a detriment to us all. It should be locked and tossed deep, deep into the graveyard. As if you crazy NF's weren't already enough to get under our skin, you have to sit and plot and be all ... all... SMUG about it! And Amargith... girl one of these days all of this helpful advise that you dole out to the rest of the NF's is going to come back on you. KARMA! KARMA I SAY!




    *Pulls the cloak of dignity around herself and retreats to watch the NF's from a corner*

    --> Stinkin' NF's...
    Hear, hear. Damned fuzzball NFs. I hate 'em all, I tellya.







    Alright, back off, Rose. They're mine, and you can't have them.



    Personally, *I* think I'm hysterically funny.

  8. #128
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    .....
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  9. #129
    Senior Member WoodsWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    884

    Default








  10. #130
    Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    Hear, hear. Damned fuzzball NFs. I hate 'em all, I tellya.







    Alright, back off, Rose. They're mine, and you can't have them.



    Pfffft. You can have 'em. Who needs it?







    Embrace the possibilities.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] Hate an ENFP? Tell us why!
    By findthejake in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 1133
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 02:44 PM
  2. [ISTP] Hate an ISTP? Tell us why!
    By DJAchtundvierzig in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 02-06-2017, 06:55 AM
  3. [INTJ] Hate an INTJ? Tell us why!
    By DJAchtundvierzig in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 01-03-2017, 12:20 PM
  4. [INFJ] Hate an INFJ? Tell us why!
    By DJAchtundvierzig in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 12-12-2016, 01:41 PM
  5. [ENFJ] Hate an ENFJ? Tell us why!
    By proteanmix in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 548
    Last Post: 03-03-2016, 02:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO