User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    You mean like this baby?

Halla got up your ass for being apathetic and you fell to pieces.
    I can actually hear the whine in your post. Or was that a wimper?
    Not precisely. INTJs fall to pieces for other reasons, but I bet it's very similar to that, yes.

I'm probably babyish in terms of striving to help other people, but only on my own terms, and in a global sense. I get apathetic and dismissive when anyone expects me to actually get my hands dirty, yet I probably need that kind of practical help more than anyone. Hmm...

I still maintain that he was out of line in demanding that I put myself in the way of harm to help another person. I may or may not decide to risk helping them, but no one has the right to demand it of me. Let's consider the subject closed. I put that thread on ignore for a reason.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I'm probably babyish in terms of striving to help other people, but only on my own terms, and in a global sense.
    Lol, you'd make a great member of the Communist Party... "we're helping people, not individuals"
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

On the other hand, you do get something pretty awesome in return... they'll literally suck you into their inner world, and it tends to feel like the mental/emotional equivalent of being immersed totally in warm water while still able to breathe, while being hugged very, very tightly at the same time. I don't know if most people would consider that a positive feeling, but I would.
    Interesting...being emotionally close to an INTJ is sort of similar to drowning in bath water...or maybe waterboarding?

In the best way possible!
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by sgtmac_46 View Post
    I like most of them, but there is one I hate about them.

They like to be blunt and critical, but they can't take it. They need sympathy and understanding, but they can't give it. They're like babies. Very practical, organized, serious-minded, calculating babies.
    Oh my god, you dinged that bell HARD AND ACCURATE!
    Good luck with that. The best that can be said when Fe takes someone down is, "Wasn't me, he did it to himself." You people and your needs, sick you make me, sick! Scoundrels and suck-ups you are. And you blame everyone else for it.

Bah.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    I'm hysterically funny. I mean literally. I not only think I'm funny, but other people do too. I will acknowledge that if you have fuzzy feelings that can be easily hurt, that you are unlikely to find my humor, er...humorous.

If you're a cop, a doctor, a soldier, or you grew up on the streets, you're likely to find my wit...er, witty. Otherwise, you'll think I'm vicious and cruel.

All MY friends laugh at my jokes. Of course, they could be too afraid not to.
    I fit 3 out of 4, which is probably why I find you hilarious. But then again, I've made you snort more than once or twice as well

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Interesting...being emotionally close to an INTJ is sort of similar to drowning in bath water...or maybe waterboarding?

In the best way possible!
    Hehe. Yes, drowning in bath water. Or returning to the womb, I guess.

You know, at first I thought you meant surfboarding or waterskiing, but I looked it up and it's actually a form of torture. Yikes! Yeah, it can be like THAT, too, if negative emotions come into play.

One thing I think it's safe to say, though, is that INTJs are NOT INTPs. They're a lot more intense. INTPs can be warm, but not that intense. I think it's the J that makes them more intense, due to the focused tendencies. Focus and goals imply passion, especially in Introverts.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

You'd be wrong about INTPs. I actually find that INTJs are..more predictably warm and safe once you've bypassed Te. Don't get me wrong, they can be fiercly intense..but in a fun, familiar way. INTPs on the other hand kinda have that hot-cold sleeping volcano thing going for them. Never know when it's going to burst...So I wonder...is that just a Fi vs Fe thing again?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    INFJ blunt and critical is personal and has fuck all to do with achievement of impersonal goals, so not only does it sting, but it is recognisable as a genuine roadblock. Getting you guys to cooperate is an excercise in wishing powerlessness upon oneself. And somehow or other, you guys get away with that crap, probably because we recognise your authority, or perhaps just because everything stalls long enough for hopelessness to set in.

I'd hate on the INFJs in the proper thread but I don't want to be made to cry.
    i do have the ability to outcrass my intj and to be far more cutting. it's like a synthesis between an enfj and an intp, but with the intjs same Ni underlying meaning engine. get me in a closed game and i'll kill you 5 times before you hit the ground. my intj knows how to achieve an objective, but i know how to achieve an emotional objective. it's the difference between murdering self-efficacy vs murdering self-image. intjs are better at defending themselves tho so they can get away with acting like bigger pricks. when infjs go mean they're just empty suicide bombers and lazy like nihilists.

also i find intj and infj to have very similar humor/penchant for absurdity. taking an image and watching all the little Ni hands like shovels punching it in the kidneys. but with the speed of a coked out intp working on a rubix cube (with a misguided/sublimated sexual drive).

intjs and entps are by far the funniest types. entjs next. and then boarding all other in e5s in rows 20 and above.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Hehe. Yes, drowning in bath water. Or returning to the womb, I guess.

You know, at first I thought you meant surfboarding or waterskiing, but I looked it up and it's actually a form of torture. Yikes! Yeah, it can be like THAT, too, if negative emotions come into play.

One thing I think it's safe to say, though, is that INTJs are NOT INTPs. They're a lot more intense. INTPs can be warm, but not that intense. I think it's the J that makes them more intense, due to the focused tendencies. Focus and goals imply passion, especially in Introverts.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    You'd be wrong about INTPs. I actually find that INTJs are..more predictably warm and safe once you've bypassed Te. Don't get me wrong, they can be fiercly intense..but in a fun, familiar way. INTPs on the other hand kinda have that hot-cold sleeping volcano thing going for them. Never know when it's going to burst...So I wonder...is that just a Fi vs Fe thing again?
    It does sound like Fi vs Fe...I think INTJ Fi is pretty soft and squishy and safe once you get past the intense IXXJ-ness that Athenian described.

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    also i find intj and infj to have very similar humor/penchant for absurdity. taking an image and watching all the little Ni hands like shovels punching it in the kidneys. but with the speed of a coked out intp working on a rubix cube (with a misguided/sublimated sexual drive).

I love this.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I've found that to be true, as well. Once you figure them out, they can be very emotionally predictable and comfortable, growing and morphing at a slow enough pace to easily adjust to. They get off balance once in a while and shoot daggers, but once you learn when to duck, it's smooth sailing.
    I think I think more than you think I think.