• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Are INTs "haters"?

foolish heart

MBTI Type
ISTP
Hey you, did I forget to mention?
Lately you have drawn my attention.
But what I am hearing I don't quite get,
can't help but wonder if you're full of #@&!
Before you spill your opinions on me
think for a while, simple as ABC!

Are INTs "haters"? Discuss. :smoke:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
EDIT: Looked back at my comment. Didn't like it.

I think more of XNTPs are haters.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
No. They're contrarians, until you provide a complete analytical picture.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I hate generalizations and questions based on them.
They're irrational and annoying, and not worth the energy to give detailed answers to.

Jaguar

Hey you, did I forget to mention?
Lately you have drawn my attention.
But what I am hearing I don't quite get,
can't help but wonder if you're full of #@&!
Before you spill your opinions on me
think for a while, simple as ABC!

:shock::huh::wacko:

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Summer? Is that you? I said I parked your car down the street so you wouldn't drive drunk. Left from the taco stand...left.

And no, you door made that messed up cranking noise before.

:D

foolish heart

MBTI Type
ISTP
I hate generalizations and questions based on them.
They're irrational and annoying, and not worth the energy to give detailed answers to.

There are no correlations between "INT" and being critical, spiteful, negative, "difficult", etc? Is that just me? I confess I am not knowledgeable in MBTI.

No. They're contrarians, until you provide a complete analytical picture.

Interesting explanation, I am curious to hear more... for instance, why the need for a completed analysis considering the thinking and communication style of "INT"?

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Interesting explanation, I am curious to hear more... for instance, why the need for a completed analysis considering the thinking and communication style of "INT"?

Because it hurts to allow inadequacy to flourish.

Tends to suck the intellectual energy out of future discussions when the preamble is built on sand.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yes agree that little bit more foundation first for assumed facts helps...particularly when those facts are not generally accepted facts.

No biggie...live and learn.

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Depends of your use of said word is in a connotative or denotative way, in my opinion. I'd say that it is quite likely, either way, although prescise arguments and points are different for arguing each case.

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Allow me to explain Quinlan's position to you A Schnitzel:

Activation.

krunchtime

What are haters? Because you think you've walked through the entire thinking process and arrived at the optimal conclusion, so everyone else must be wrong? But at the same time it makes you wrong for failing to consider the validity of other options? So in the process of trying to be logical, you find yourself becoming more and more illogical? If INTs are "haters", they hate both themselves and others, which makes them nihilists, which in turn makes them Zen.